We are looking for an energized and self-motivated candidate based in Yangon, Myanmar.The
Account Manager (Myanmar) is responsible for overall country business management including developing and maintaining strong client relationships; analyzing, interpreting and presenting detailed market data; and strategic planning and research development
for country business.
Key Tasks Responsibilities
- Ensure to achieve the revenue target in Myanmar.
- Manage budget and financial planning
- Ensure that the appropriate level of service and support is provided to maximize client retention and contract renewals.
- Continually innovate, develop and suggest enhancements to the client servicing.
- Establish, develop, maintain and strengthen relationships with clients in the country.
- Ability to deliver high quality presentations to clients where required as well as join key presentation & workshops adding expertise during
- Ensure full knowledge of GfK retail audit methodologies and definitions, fully understand and apply the data control procedures and techniques,
ensure consistent data output and thoroughly understand the product manual.
- Maintain up to date market knowledge
- Understand the channel definition, track existing channels.
- Be able to speak English and Burmese fluently
- Experience 3-5 years
- Good logic thinking on using Excel and PPT software
- Confident on delivery presentation is preferable
- Outgoing characteristic with good attitude
- Quick learning and open mindset on try new things/personal development
- Bachelor or Master’s degree preferable in Business, Economics or related field, minimum
2 years relevant
business. Market research or Consulting would be a plus.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in Burmese as well as presentation skill
- High energy with the positive “can do” attitude and optimism
- Ability to work under the pressure of deadlines and targets
Globalize your career
Take your future into your own hands. We value skills and talents, and will support your development within our
international teams. We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together and encourages an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. As a trusted leader in market research present in over 100 countries, we know what makes consumers’ hearts beat
– globally and locally. We work on projects for successful companies in virtually every major industry.
How to Apply
We are excited to get to know you. Make your choice and apply now!
Contact and send your resume to "APPLY NOW"