Our client is manufacturer of special printed products including adhesive labels, stickers, and panels for office automation and transport equipment.
Responsible for ensuring the organization receives BOI benefits for maximum efficiency and effectiveness.
1. In terms of BOI benefits
- Responsible for preparing work documents, requesting permission to exercise rights Import-debit And other approval requests related to raw materials.
- Responsible for preparing work documents, requesting permission to exercise rights Import-debit And other approval requests related to machines
- Conduct contact Coordinate benefits for the organization and outside the organization
2. Coordination with relevant departments
- Coordinate the accounting-finance department In order to pay checks for expenses, pay for BOI services, and take care of the correct importation of raw materials that use the BOI rights for export.
- Contact the CS department about selling products in the country, abroad
- Coordinate the Logistics / Warehouse department, request to inspect the raw material, the withdrawal for the production of raw materials.
- Coordinate with customers To provide information on benefits
2. 27-35 years old
3. Had experience of Trading company or strong knowledge of BOI.
4. Good in English communication skills (Writing,Reading,Speaking)
International Recruitment Specialist
We are part of a global network with offices in UK, Singapore, Japan, China, Korea, Malaysia Indonesia, Hong Kong, Vietnam and India.
In Thailand, JAC Personnel Recruitment has been providing recruiting services for local and multi-national corporations since 2004.
Our 80 recruiters specialize in industries and actively search for professionals across all functions including Sales/Marketing, Accounting/Financial Services, Industrial/Manufacturing, IT, HR, Engineering, Logistics/Shipping, Branding/Advertising and others.