- Exp. with front end and back end website editing
- Produce videos for social channels
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, AI, HTML and CSS
- 10 years experience with hospitably field
- Knowledge about Thai Law
- Fundamental principles of law in the practice
- Preferred degree in Business Management
- 5+ years’ experience in learning and development
- 3+ years’ experience in Operations, preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 5+ years’ relevant s experience Hotel
- Good command in English
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrable self-starter.
- Work independently as well as with team
Don’t want to miss out on jobs like these?