- Create and execute project work plans.
- Identifies resources needed.
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of project.
- Get requirement from users.
- Responsible to design according to requirement.
- Provide guidance and consultation to user.
- GIS technology
- GIS software
- ArcGIS platform
- Handle process of writing proposal and bidding.
- Customer visits and follow up on proposed sales
- Responsible for selling of IT solutions/software
- Get requirement from user.
- Analysis and Design according to requirement.
- Control application development.
Don’t want to miss out on jobs like these?
- UNIX and Window.
- Setup, Implementation
- Knowledge of Database: Oracle, DB2 or M
- Build and deploy application.
- Develop program with Java Technology.
- Use OOP concepts and UML diagrams based standards.
- Develop Web Application.
- Analyze project scope, specification, wire frame
- Report progress and all problems.
- Web Application
- Motivate and drive team in GIS product
- Set up an analytical approach The new Esri product
- Manage team to be able support partners/customer