- Degree in Computer Science or related fields
- Self-motivated and good command in English
- Knowledge in C, or C++, or C# or .Net Framework
- Skilled in and SQL and database.
- Skilled in Perl on Unix platform
- Knowledge of automated testing tools is a plus.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering
- lead team for program coding and testing
- Good analytical and problem diagnostic skills
- Degree in Computer Science, or any related fields.
- At least 4 years of work experiences
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Computer Science, Computer Engineering
- software development, system analysis and design
- Good command in English and interpersonal skills
Don’t want to miss out on jobs like these?
- Experience in EDC (Electronic Data Capture)
- Good interpersonal & English communication skills
- Able to perform well under pressure
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good command of both spoken and written English.
- Participates in the software/system architecture
- Leads other test engineers for systems integration
- Develop and lead the automation strategy/effort
- Min 5 yrs of experience in logistics/ procurement
- Proven management and planning skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Good understanding of ME and software interfaces
- Effective English communication skills
- Engineering, procurement, construction life cycles
- Reporting analysts examine business requirement
- Prepare, update, and test the Crystal Report
- Prepare data for report testing
- Master's degree in Laws
- At least 5 yrs of legal and management experience
- Experienced in BOI (software) and NBTC
- Design and maintain the Detailed Project Schedule.
- Establish and maintain Hour Distribution Plans.
- Control access to Timesheets and manhour spending.