Welder (Petrochemical&Refinery)( Certificate) Permanent/Chonburi
Fircroft (Thailand) Limited
Position : Welder
Reports to :
Ensure that all welding and welding related activities on Petrochemical and refinery
Additional focus areas:
Follow up HSE on a general basis with special focus on scaffolding, dropped objects and radiation safety.
Experience Petrochemical and refinery
- Monitor, verify and witness all activities related to fabrication / welding on construction yard and at sub-contractors yard with emphasis on quality and HSE.
- Continuously verify that all requirements and adequate parts in ISO 3834-2 are implemented and followed.
- Monitor NDE activities with emphasis on quality and HSE.
- Carry out relevant inspections and issue check sheets as documentation for inspections.
- Ensure that Contractors personnel are qualified in accordance with project requirements.
- Participate in verifications as required.
- Highlight areas of concern and propose possible corrective actions.
- Witness welding qualifications (WPQR’s / Welders Qualification Tests).
- Ensure that systems and equipment are protected / preserved.
- Check that NDE and Fabrication Records are prepared.
- Participate in MC activities.
- Check and verify Dimensional Control.
- Able to assess progress related to fabrication schedule.
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience from offshore construction.
- CSWIP or equivalent.
- Knowledge of NDE methods.
- Familiar with relevant standards, rules and specifications,
- Knowledge of Norsok Standards and experience from Norsok projects is an advantage.
- Good communication skills in English. Both verbal and in writing.
If you're interested in this position and would like to apply, please forward your updated CV in Ms. Word version to
Your application will be treated with strict confidentiality.
Fircroft Thailand Limited
Unit 2202, Level 22nd, Pacific Place II,
142 Sukhumvit Road, Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110, Thailand
Tel. 66-2-653-2947 Ext 136, Fax: 66-2-653-2948
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Fircroft (Thailand) Limited
Fircroft (Thailand) Limited
Fircroft is one of the world's leading technical recruitment agencies, with a turnover of USD 1.5 billion (2013). With network of offices and joint operations supporting over 66 countries worldwide, Fircroft has global contracts with the world’s largest energy companies and some of the world's leading engineering companies.
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for over 44 years, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide.
We currently have over 8,000 contractors placed in roles around the world and, as well as contractor recruitment, we also fill permanent job vacancies across our key sectors; Oil & Gas, Automotive, Power & Energy, Mining & Minerals and Engineering.
Our success and reputation hinges on our people-centred approach. By ensuring our own people are focused, committed and approachable, we make sure the recruitment process is both seamless and enjoyable.
When it comes to finding people the right job - we’re the right people for the job.