Webmaster & E‐Commerce Executive
Golfasian Co., Ltd.
With the continuous growth of our website www.golfasian.com and its sister websites, we are looking for an experienced E-Commerce Executive to join our Business Development team based in Bangkok.
The successful candidate must have a minimum 3 years commercial experience in a similar role, with proven experience driving high levels of traffic to commercial websites.
The E-Commerce Executive must have strong knowledge of modern SEO techniques, be familiar with a range of search engine tools and Google Analytics. He must also have experience creating, managing and growing successful websites using CMS systems such as WordPress and possess a strong knowledge of HTML, CSS combined with graphic design skills. Further increasing general site traffic and brand awareness through PR campaigns and social media advertising is required.
The E-Commerce Executive will report directly to the Director of Business Development.
Your main responsibilities as an E‐Commerce Executive will be:
- Create, develop and maintain new websites (mostly WordPress sites), old websites and sub-sites based on the online marketing directive by the management
- Work with members of the sales/marketing team to acquire content for tours/golf courses
- Develop, manage, and optimize e-marketing campaigns.
- Create new relevant keyword rich content and update existing content on golfasian.com and its sister sites, feeder sites + blogs.
- Manage and grow relevant anchor‐text back links to Golfasian.com (+subpages) and its sister sites by utilizing online directories, social media channels, forums, and other web 2.0 sites.
- Responsible for implementing & executing all social media and digital related promotions to build continuous growth for our social media foundation, ensuring alignment with business, brand and marketing goals.
- Produce monthly web statistic reports and monitor the performance of all of Golfasian’s websites and micro sites.
- Support with the creation of marketing related material such as brochures, maps, CDs, USB sticks, presentations, booth design, fliers, etc
Successful candidates should possess a good level of English. You should be curious and willing to explore and learn new tactics in the ever changing world of online‐tourism.
- Good level of English
- Superior knowledge of WordPress (theme modifications, plugins). Must be able to build an entire website based on WordPress from beginning to end (including sourcing content, creating graphics, modifying theme based on management requirements)
- Very strong knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Proven SEO experience including both on-site optimization and link building techniques.
- Social media marketing skills including Facebook and Twitter.
- Direct marketing techniques such as email newsletters.
- Experience working in an e‐commerce / e‐marketing position is required.
- Preferred but not required experience in online‐tourism.
- Male or female.
- Aged 22‐35
- University degree in marketing or e‐commerce
- Must be highly self-motivated with excellent people skills.
- Enthusiasm to work in a multi‐cultural environment.
- Ability to work in fast-paced and dynamic team environment.
- Time management and ability to work to strict and adapting deadlines.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly self-motivated individual to further their career. You will be responsible for the day-to-day E-Commerce management of our websites and also be instrumental in optimizing and promoting several other key online propositions owned by the company. Reporting to the Director of Business Development you will have an executive position within the existing Business Development department and be expected to demonstrate strong organizational and executional skills when called upon, and be a vital part of the decision making process for developing both new and existing projects.
This position description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by an employee assigned to this position. This description is not an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, knowledge, skills, abilities and working conditions associated with this position.
Only those with a possession of the required E-Commerce and technical knowledge and a genuine interest in joining a professional travel company for long‐term commitment need apply. If you would like the opportunity to be part of a dynamic and successful team, please send your resume in English, a recent photograph and salary requirements by email.
Only short listed candidates will be notified.
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Golfasian Co., Ltd.
Golfasian Co., Ltd.
Golfasian: Asia's Best Golf Vacations
Established in 1997 in Bangkok, Thailand Golfasian is one of the most established inbound golf tour operators in Asia. Our quality of services and expert knowledge has made us the first choice for golfers and golf tour operators throughout the world.
Golfasian delivers genuine value to both golfers and our partners and at the same time we continually improve upon the qualities that make us great. Our commitment to operating with the highest standards of service and professionalism as well as offering and executing full service golf holiday travel experiences is the reason why Golfasian stands above the rest.
Through expert golf knowledge from our staff both on the ground and in our offices we create tailor-made golf itineraries that are perfectly suited to both individual and group preferences, following a philosophy of unique golf travel experiences as opposed to “run of the mill” golf vacations. Because of this, we are the first choice golf tour operator for golfers and partners who require highly skilled and knowledgeable people who interact daily with golfers visiting all of the destinations we serve.
We pride ourselves on the high amount of repeat customers and referrals and maintain a membership base of 162,014 golfers, who are interested in golf in Thailand, Vietnam, Malaysia, Indonesia, Cambodia, Singapore, Laos, and Myanmar.