The job of the web designer is to produce a series of websites for foreign corporate customers. The websites will mostly be webstores with ecommerce functionality.
The web developer position is focused on the backend (databases and scripts) and also includes the system analysis and system design work which needs to be done before the programming can start.
The position is located in the web team which consists of 4 staff:
 Web Developer (Back-end)
 Web Designer (Front-end)
 Graphic Designer #1
 Graphic Designer #2
The web designer is focused on producing the customer interfaces.
The two graphic designers are focused on producing media content for the webstores, such as photos, illustrations, videos and animations. They are also responsible for the creative aspects of the overall design and look of the webstores.
Candidates with “full-stack” experience and skills are especially attractive and are especially encouraged to apply. By this we mean candidates who are able to cover both front-end and back-end and to produce all components of the webstores starting with the database through the scripting to the browser presentation by themselves.
This is a new team. You are starting from scratch, so you can select the approach with which you are most comfortable. You have a chance to “get it right from the start” . You will have total control of your project.
- Database e.g. Oracle, MySQL or MS-SQL
- Scripting e.g. PHP, Ruby, Perl, Python or similar (ASP.NET)
- Front-end CMS e.g. WordPress, BootStrap, WooCommerce or similar
- Experience with version control (Git/GitHub), cross-browser compatability, iOS and Android. Will be advantage.
- Only applications by English Resume/CV will be considered for an interview.