- Client design services - website design mock-ups, banners, social media pages and other design projects for our client's online presence
- Marketing collateral design - email, brochures, t-shirts, animated ecards, presentations and other materials for both our clients and Pronto's marketing programs.
- Template and theme design - help design, build and improve the themes and templates we use to create our client websites.
- Professional, high-quality web design skills – you must have a current portfolio of your web and graphic designs showing examples of projects you've designed. We are looking for examples of modern, clean business-to-business designs for businesses in markets such as US, UK and Australia.
- Strong attention to detail and quality – you must be an individual who pays attention to details and the quality of your work. You work style must be organized and disciplined.
- Front-end web development experience – you will be required to perform some basic/intermediate web development tasks.
- Photoshop expert - you must be highly proficient with Photoshop for us in design production and projects Any other design software experience a big plus.
- English - intermediate written and spoken English required.
- Fresh Graduate will be considered
- This position is open for Thai nationals only
Get real experience with an international, multi-cultural team! Learn WordPress and other web technologies! Improve your English! Save the world!
Pronto Marketing is a fast growing company providing fully-managed website and online marketing services to over 1,300 small businesses around the world, primarily in the United States and Canada. Founded in 2008 and based in Bangkok, Thailand we have a team of 90 professionals comprising everything from developers, designers, copywriters to project managers, SEO experts and client support agents working 24x7 building and managing online marketing for our clients.
Our services include; web design, copywriting, blogging, social media, search engine marketing, email marketing and more within our innovative pay-as-you-go program and all-you-can-eat support model. We don’t do projects and custom development so the sales process and cycle is very clear and well established. The value proposition we offer to small business owners is something they get right away and addresses a clear pain point in their business.
With our Managed Website Program a small business has a very small cash outlay to get started, and for a low monthly subscription gets everything from building a mobile-ready website to hosting to updates to support to their online performance dashboard. We do the work for them soup-to-nuts; we're not a DIY service. We're an extension of their team. Small business owners love this.
We have grown since 2008 mostly via word of mouth and a some marketing. For some time we've been considering how to build a sales team - so many small businesses want a bit of in-person touch to close the deal. Our target customer sweet spot is 5-30 employees, business or profession
services, B2B or B2C. You can see the range of customers we serve in our website showcase. This market is huge: small businesses that need a professional and effective online presence.