Warehouse Supervisor (244530)
What are my responsibilities?
- Supervise day-to-day administration of store
- Maintain stock information, monitor daily material movement and actual production schedules versus inventory levels
- Inventory control, stock turnover analysis and material scheduling
- Supervise store personnel
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Graduated with Engineering or its equivalent discipline.
- Minimum 1-3 years of relevant working experience in warehouse
- Good command of English both written & spoken skills
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Siemens Limited
Siemens is one of the world's largest electrical engineering and electronics companies providing innovative technologies and comprehensive know-how to benefit customers in 190 countries. Founded 160 years ago, the company is active in the areas of energy, industry and healthcare sectors. With a combined workforce of 475,000 employees at 850 worldwide locations sharing knowledge and expertise, currently, we have around 1,900 employees in Thailand taking part in our global network of knowledge and innovation. You are looking for an interesting career with a globally active company. There are numerous possibilities for pursuing your career with us. Find out more about fantastic opportunities for starting out, excellent possibilities for career development and corporate values we can offer you.