Warehouse Manager (Oil/Gas) (100K) Chonburi
Fircroft (Thailand) Limited
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Laem Chabang , Chonburi
Report to: SCM Manager
Location : Laem Chabang, Chonburi
- Management of warehouse management system and operation
- Established strategies, plans and activities that support ATH objectives within relevant areas
- Budget preparation and monitoring within areas of responsibility
- Resources deliverable such as material controller with proper tools and equipments to projects
- Methods and tools for material administration are updated and implemented in all projects, and necessary verification activities are performed
- Academic operation of all stock in the company is located outside the central warehouse in Laemchabang e.g. subcontractor fabrication shop and all designated sites.
- Ensure that the planning and organization of goods receipt, check receiving, inspection, storage, consignment, packing, delivery, preservation and reporting is in accordance with established procedures
- The annual physical stock counts, routine stock checks and required reporting this done
- Bachelor Degree in Economic, Industrial Engineering, Marketing and other related
- Technical/economical college education with a minimum of 5 years experience in warehouse in oil & gas or relate industry
- English must be mastered in writing and orally.
- Good cooperation skills and be a driving force in streamlining the warehouse process.
- Lack of education can be compensated with a longer experience.
Please submit your up-to-date CV in MS Word format, and state your current and expected salary to
Unit 2202, Level 22nd, Pacific Place II,
142 Sukhumvit Road, Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110, Thailand
Tel. 66-2-653-2947 Ext 136, Fax: 66-2-653-2948
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Fircroft (Thailand) Limited
Fircroft (Thailand) Limited
Fircroft is one of the world's leading technical recruitment agencies, with a turnover of USD 1.5 billion (2013). With network of offices and joint operations supporting over 60 countries worldwide, Fircroft has global contracts with the world’s largest energy companies and some of the world's leading engineering companies.
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for over 44 years, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide.
We currently have over 8,000 contractors placed in roles around the world and, as well as contractor recruitment, we also fill permanent job vacancies across our key sectors; Oil & Gas, Automotive, Power & Energy, Mining & Minerals and Engineering.
Our success and reputation hinges on our people-centred approach. By ensuring our own people are focused, committed and approachable, we make sure the recruitment process is both seamless and enjoyable.
When it comes to finding people the right job - we’re the right people for the job.