GMS Duty Free Co., Ltd.
GMS Duty Free Company Limited is a brand-new downtown duty free department store in Phuket. This joint venture company was founded in April 2013 with 500 million-Baht capital by three parties who are excellent in different fields of business. Our shareholders are GG Investor Company Limited: a well-known jewelry retailer, DFM Holding Company Limited: Thailand’s leading retail business under brand of The Mall Group, and Hotel Shilla Company Limited: a Samsung Group affiliate operating distinguished luxurious hotels and world’s leading duty free shops. With a great concern for our customers’ complacency, our goal is to established modern and stylish duty free retail store distributing world class and local brand name products subjected to the Copyright and Trademark together with the finest service.
Warehouse & Logistics Department Manager (URGENT)/ผู้จัดการแผนกคลังสินค้าและโลจิสติกส์
Reports to: Chief Commercial Officer
Job Location: Phuket
- Establish or monitor specific stock and supply chain-based performance measurement systems.
- Create all policies or procedures for warehouse and logistics activities.
- Plan or implement material flow management systems to meet production requirements.
- Direct distribution center operation to ensure achievement of cost, productivity, accuracy, or timeliness objectives.
- Collaborate with other departments to integrate warehouse and logistics with business systems or processes, such as customer sales, order management, accounting, inventory or shipping.
- Manage the work of warehouse and logistics specialists, planners, or schedulers.
- Manage and lead improvements in the entire Customs process of inventory flow and customer parcels management
- Develop risk management programs to ensure continuity of supply in emergency scenarios.
- Coordinate the activities of other workers to make sure they comply with established standards.
- Knowledge of Customs component of the job is the key part.
- Do all tasks involved in the customs procedure.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in related fields, at least 5 years of experiences in Warehouse and Logistics Management as well as 3 years in management role.
- An experience in duty free business will be advantage
- Strong in leadership and good command in English
- Be able to work independently and under pressure with tight deadlines
- Good MS office especially MS Excel, SAP skill will be an advantage
- Be able to work permanently in Phuket province
Interested candidates, please submit your application in English with recent photograph, stating personal detail with full history of working experience, current and expected salary via "Apply Now" button.
Contact Person: K.Nicha – HR
Tel: (+66 88) 760 4243 (Mon.-Fri. 09.00-18.00)
Bangkok Office: 49 Fl. 3, Ramkhamhaeng Rd., Huamark, Bangkapi, Bangkok 10240
Phuket Office: 888 Moo.1, Kathu, Kathu, Phuket 83120