Yusen Logistics (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Yusen Logistics Thailand (YLTH) a comprehensive global-logistics services in land Transportation, licensed custom brokerage, warehousing, container yard, container maintenance & repair, international multimodal transportation & NVOCC, air and ocean freight service solutions, and total logistics solution tailored to the needs of all our customers.
We aim to become a truly global logistics provider that responds to our customers' increasingly sophisticated logistical needs, and maintains a world-class scale and quality of service.
Warehouse Assistant General Manager (Sri Racha, Chonburi)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage all warehouse operations to meet or exceed company business expectations and vision.
- Oversee receiving, warehousing, distribution and maintenance operations
- Responsible for establishing, a team oriented environment and ensure efficient layout and space utilization
- Establish and maintain a high level of inventory accuracy for both external and internal customers
- Operate warehouse operations as an independent business unit with bottom line net profitability
- Liaise with current and prospective clients, suppliers and transport companies
- Maintains receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures
- Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling with data storage system.
- Maintains physical condition of warehouse by planning and implementing new design layouts, inspecting equipment, issuing work orders for repair and requisitions for replacement
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, participating in professional societies
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Controlling warehouse planning layout, product flow, and product handling systems, evaluating and recommending new equipment
- Implement warehouse operations system improvements by analyzing process work flow, managing space requirements and equipment layout; implement changes
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by establishing, following, and enforcing standards and procedures while complying with legal regulations
- Drive operational excellence through continuous improvement
- Analyzing logistical problems and producing new solutions
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Engineering, logistics, Supply chain management or related field
- At least 10 years experienced in managing warehouse operations
- Proven work experience managing warehouse operations in a Senior Management role
- Expertise in warehouse management procedures and best practices
- Proven ability to implement process improvement initiatives
- Hands on experience with warehouse management software and databases
- Has experience in a quality environment with knowledge in ISO, Kaizen
- Leadership skills and ability to manage a diverse warehouse staff
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills
- Ability to extract / analyze data and run comparative analysis
- Ability to work independently to increase revenue of a warehousing operation
Location : Chonburi
We offer an attractive remuneration package to the successful candidate with exciting and challenging roles in our progressive organization.
Interested applicants, please submit your updated resume with current & expected salary, please apply via APPLY NOW
Yusen Logistics (Head Office)
2525 One, Two FYI Center, 2nd, 6th, 7th Fl., Rama 4 Rd.,
Klongtoey, Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110
Tel. 02-034-8436 and 02-034 8285 Fax. 02-034-8666