VP - IT Governance, Security & Privacy & IT Infrastructure
Allianz Ayudhya Assurance Public Company Limited
This position oversee 3 mains areas IT Infrastructure, IT Governance, Security & Privacy and Workplace Services.
IT Infrastructure will involve all necessary internal and external activities to define the requirements, to provide and maintain systems' services (e.g. application servers, storage, mailing server, PABX related server, printing, network and security), IT components and performance of activities on disaster recovery data center, storage and operations/ facility system management.
IT governance, Security & Privacy will implement IT strategy. Perform IT steering activities and manage all IT functions. Plan, implement and measure security, privacy and data protection as well as relationship management of IT vendors.
Workplace Services will involve in all internal and external activities to provide services of workplace/ desktop (applications and hardware) and user help desk as well as for LAN Operations.
In additions, this position have to work with the Allianz Group IT and AZAP IT on the group reports, security compliance and adhoc reports. Besides, this position should work and share the experiences to the other OE.
1) Strategic and system management
- Designs, manages, operates and administers day-to-day operations of the system, system software, and system hardware. Monitors system performance and performs analysis of system performance problems.c
- Plans activities associated with delivery and establishment of systems resources and services in the event of disaster
- Ensures quality of technology service provision
- Ensures reliability of systems environments
2) IT Security Management
- Plans, manages and describes how to determine IT security needs and create appropriate security user profiles and recovery plan
- Develops, monitors and update security policies using Allianz and industry standards
- Defines security approach and procedures and implements strategies to best create and enhance security
- Ensure that security products and procedures support business strategies
3) Project Management:
- Preparing project plan/ Review the overall work plans
- Acting as project manager to lead the project and team members
- Resolving any plan conflicts by balancing time, manpower and quality of the work product
- Communicating / Coordinate / Resolve all concerned issues
- Controlling and monitor project progress to deliver the project within budget and time frame of the teams
- Managing multiple projects at a time with proper quality
- Ensuring all concerned parties are fully informed regarding the project milestone deadlines and status reporting
- Providing production support after project go live
4) Vendor Management:
- Researching and make recommendations on software products and services in support of procurement and development efforts
- Identifying vendors of software applications that meet specified requirements and arranging favorable terms for procurement of selected software applications
- Building and maintain strategic relationships with vendors and evaluating and ensuring the quality of them
5) Consultancy Services:
- Providing consultancy services / training to build the strong knowledge and skills
- Ensuring the team members are complied with standard and procedure
- Being a consultant for team members and users/customers to solve problems & provide solutions
6) Financial, Budgeting and Expenses Control:
- Controlling the financial resources required to implement information technology projects/programs utilizing financial and budgeting concepts, principles and practices; use cost-benefit thinking to formulate and monitor expenses
- Enabling IT cost transparency and IT financial steering through the definition of IT cost
- Planning departmental budget including forecast the need for additional expenses for staff, equipment, materials and supplies; monitoring and approving expenditures and analyzing departmental financial status.
- Monitoring department expenditure and ABC report.
7) People Management
- Encourage teamwork and cooperation align with all the people management strategic e.g. HR policy, people development, AES etc.
- Facilitate meetings and discussions between the teams for people development topics.
1) Bachelor or Masters Degree in IT, Engineering or Business Administration
2) A minimum of 10 years relevant experience, with at least five years experience as a senior manager in a highly up time-sensitive data-intensive organization.
3) Experience in manage team members up to 15 staff
4) Experience in hardware and software for both servers and clients
5) IT Infrastructure, Network,Security & Privacy, Database, Workplace system and Technical support knowledge
6) Understanding of Insurance Business and information technology
7) Strong process orientation, highly analytical assssement, optimization and documentation of operating processes
8) Very good command in English
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Allianz Ayudhya Assurance Public Company Limited
Allianz Ayudhya Assurance Public Company Limited
When people talk about INSURANCE they talk about Allianz Ayudhya COME JOIN US!
As Thailand’s largest public life insurance joint venture company, we are committed to providing people with financial services and products that best service their needs. With over 60 years of experience, our customers can depend on us to secure their future. Likewise, we are a trustworthy employer dedicated to the welfare of our people. Currently we have exciting opportunities in the following areas.