VP, Head of Legal Governance Department
Fircroft (Thailand) Limited
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Pathumwan, Bangkok
Our Client is one of the major operators in telecommunication industry.
To provide advice and ensure proper policies with a view to promoting business ethics and ensure that business in conducted in compliance with law and regulations.
Principal Accountabilities :
- Effectively perform functional accountabilities below:
- Provide legal advice, support and assistance to various functions of the Company and its key subsidiaries, including drafting and review of policies in order to ensure that their businesses will be conducted in accordance with the applicable laws, regulations and the Company’s policies
- Manage process of identifying and reporting legal risks that are expected to be critically importance to the business of the Company, in particular in relation to any breach of ethical standard
- Develop action plan to provide good guideline and instruction to create employees’ awareness of the Company’s policies and laws, e.g. data privacy, company’s no-gift policy, compliance, policy legal and other policies accountable by Legal Division.
- Improve the working process to ensure proper risk mitigation and contract drafting process.
- Ensure compliance of work with good ethics standard set by the Stock Exchange Committee, e.g. connected party transaction;
- Ensure good information management within the Company;
- Any other task as assigned by Head of Legal; and
- Ensure the employees’ effective training and understanding of the Company’s policies.
- Bachelor of law or higher from leading Thai universities and/or abroad
- 12 years (bachelor) or 8 years (Master of law) or more of working experience in legal Governance or Ethics and Compliance
- Litigation experience is an advantage
- Experience from leading international law firms, reputable companies or leading government agencies is preferred
- Team player, ability to work under pressure and good inter-relationship skill
- Leadership skill
- Ability to identify and resolve problems quickly
- Fluent in Thai and English, both writing and speaking
Please submit your up-to-date CV in MS Word format, and state your current and expected salary to
Your application will be treated with strict confidentiality.
Fircroft Thailand Limited
Unit 2202, Level 22nd, Pacific Place II,
142 Sukhumvit Road, Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110, Thailand
Tel. 66-2-653-2947 Ext 113, Fax: 66-2-653-2948
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Fircroft (Thailand) Limited
Fircroft (Thailand) Limited
Fircroft is one of the world's leading technical recruitment agencies, with a turnover of USD 1.5 billion (2013). With network of offices and joint operations supporting over 66 countries worldwide, Fircroft has global contracts with the world’s largest energy companies and some of the world's leading engineering companies.
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for over 44 years, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide.
We currently have over 8,000 contractors placed in roles around the world and, as well as contractor recruitment, we also fill permanent job vacancies across our key sectors; Oil & Gas, Automotive, Power & Energy, Mining & Minerals and Engineering.
Our success and reputation hinges on our people-centred approach. By ensuring our own people are focused, committed and approachable, we make sure the recruitment process is both seamless and enjoyable.
When it comes to finding people the right job - we’re the right people for the job.