Reporting to VP Logistics, you will be responsible for;
- Define fulfillment & return strategy and roadmap
- Set priorities, allocate resources to deliver roadmap and take ownership of fulfillment & return scope
- Drive fulfillment technological change
- Control costs, operations performance and HSSE compliance
- Own the Order and Returns process, in particular the communication to the customer
- Bring initiatives and implement innovations to build competitive advantage through data & technology
- Ensure consistent implementation of regional blueprint
- Identify process gaps based on data & analysis. Drive related improvements
- Provide regular KPI reports with data and actions to measure progress against the plan objectives
- Develop team, adapt org chart to business needs, recruit talents, identify career path for high potentials, develop team commitment and motivation
- Develop team mindset and skills toward continuous improvement, proactiveness and entrepreneurship
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Logistics or equivalent/higher
- 10+ years work experience in Logistics industry in Thailand with solid knowledge of processes, technology, costs and 3PL ecosystem
- Proven track record of negotiating, selling and closing 3PL service agreements
- Highly energetic and self-motivated, entrepreneur attitude. Result driven focus on operation & scale.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks, to prioritize those tasks and meet deadlines.
- Strong propensity and interest in understanding systems and technology
- Strong data analysis skills and knowledge of Microsoft Excel, SQL is highly desirable
- Experience with Lean Management / 6 sigma best practices is highly desirable
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Team player who has the ability to establish positive and productive working relationships with others.
- Able to work at Lazada Warehouse, Bangna KM.19
Has this role caught your interest? Apply Now.!
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Lazada Ltd.
Lazada Group is pioneering e-Commerce across Southeast Asia.
Launched in 2012, Lazada Group has grown to become the leading online shopping and selling destination in Southeast Asia. The company has about 5,500 employees in the region, with operations in Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam, and a team in Hong Kong that drives cross-border marketplace activities. Lazada also operates technology hubs in Ho Chi Minh City and in Moscow.
Lazada’s strong performance has earned the support of key investors such as Alibaba Group, Temasek Holdings and Rocket Internet.
We are searching for dynamic, entrepreneurial, broad-minded individuals to join us. Be part of the team that is steering the exciting eCommerce revolution in Southeast Asia!