VP Accounting and Finance
AIRA & AIFUL Public Company Limited
Department:Finance & Accounting
Report to: CFO
The successful candidate will provide leadership and coordination of company accounting and finance functions; including account receivables, account payables, general ledger, taxation, financial planning and operations, to ensure the accounting procedures and reporting conform to Thai Financial Reporting Standards.
- Master’s degree in Accounting or Finance with strong accounting experience;
- Minimum of 10 year experience in a mid to senior level of accounting or finance position; with a CPD (required) or CPA (preferred);
- Thorough understanding of TFRS (Thai financial reporting standard);
- Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reporting and projections;
- Working knowledge of short and long term budgeting and forecasting, rolling budgets, and product-line profitability analysis;
- Experience working in a growing start-up environment strongly preferred;
- Detail-oriented with excellent communications, interpersonal, and presentation skills together with the capability to manage the team.
- Experience in a financial service and/or listed companies is a plus;
CORE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage all aspects of accounting operations and oversee all transactions related to general ledger, accounts receivable, accounts payable, fixed assets, internal controls, and financial reporting;
- Manage all tax planning and compliance with all required authorities;
- Coordinate, prepare, and review monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reporting;
- Coordinate financial and regulatory audits and recommend for procedural improvement, if any;
- Develop, amend, and maintain all necessary accounting policies and systems, including general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable, and financial reporting;
- Ensure that financial records are maintained in accordance with Thai financial reporting standard;
- Assist top management regarding financial planning and budgeting;
- Assist in managing cash flow and working capital improvements;
- Oversee daily operations of the finance and accounting department;
- Develop, manage, and buildup the team to support rapid business expansion.
- Special working conditions cover a range of circumstances from regular evening and weekend work, shift work
Direct reports(for Supervisor level up)
Functional Competencies (internal use)
- Accounting systems (required)
- CPD (required)
- CPA (plus)
Corporate Value (Core Competencies)
- COOPERATIVE SPIRIT
- NUMERICAL AWARENESS
An attractive remuneration package will be commensurate with successful candidate. Interested applicants are invited to submit resume indicating most recent remuneration through Apply now or email to
Human Resources Department
Aira & Aiful Public Company Limited
319 Chamchuri Square Bld.,
22th floor, Phayathai Rd.,
Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง AIRA & AIFUL Public Company Limited
AIRA & AIFUL Public Company Limited
AIRA & AIFUL Public Company Limited (A&A PLC) was incorporated on 24th December 2014 with paid-up registered capital of 1,000 million THB by the form of joint venture between AIRA Capital and AIFUL Corporation that is one of leading consumer finance companies in Japan.
A&A PLC pursues its goal to become the best and excellent leading company in retail finance field in Thailand with providing revolving loan as the first step.
We aim at the fastest growth in terms of acquire good asset volume and large number of customers together with expertized employees who have right business mind that is customer-oriented.
We are now getting ready to driving business with recruiting key persons to make everything well prepared.
Office location 319 Chamchuri Square, 22nd Floor, Phayathai Road, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330