Vendor Coordinator – E-Commerce Industry
Talent Recruitment Co., Ltd.
Our client is a unique B2C e-commerce platform in Thailand solely optimized for mobile use. They have an emphasis on being strictly B2C, which means that not just anybody could sell a specific product, but only the actual source/vendor can sell their own brands. They are unlike C2C marketplace platforms with price wars/cuts and lower trust and quality control. Their first product category will be Health & Beauty and plan to launch in October 2016. Company’s vision is to become the go-to online shopping destination in Southeast Asia offering all product categories. From a Vendor's perspective, we provide maximum exposure (including personalized shop pages) and the freedom to create all kinds of promotions. From a Customer's perspective, we are designing the most intelligent feed logic to show a customized product assortment to a specific shopper; in addition, our social features create a completely novel experience, which will ultimately drive conversion.
- To provide vendor support in ordering process from receiving requests through telephone calls, emails or system; generating work orders, and completing work orders; follow up on changes and resolves order issues as a liaison between multiple departments
- To initiate and retain relationship with vendors and assist/coach in uploading products and building promotions
- To provide training to vendor on how to use Vendor Portal
- To work closely with vendors and retain vendor’s satisfaction by handling vendor complaints and assisting in handling daily communications and correspondence and escalate issues to appropriate personnel on operational activities, issues resolution, process implementation and performance improvement
- Potentially go work off-site at vendor office/headquarters
- To generate monthly report and analyze issues and other suggestion to supervisor
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- Age not over 30 years’ old
- At least 1-2 years’ experience in customer services or vendor management preferably in E-Commerce business
- Have high passion with fashion, beauty and health
- Good communication skills and problem solving skills with a strong customer service focus
- Can-Do attitude, flexible and able to learn new materials.
- Be able to communicate and understand English especially writing and reading
- Strong interpersonal and cooperate with all levels
- Computer literate and proficient in MS Excel
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Talent Recruitment Co., Ltd.
Talent Recruitment Co., Ltd.
Talent - the second largest recruitment company in Thailand, specialized in Mass and Executive recruitment for Insurance and Banking industries. With over 100 years of recruitment experience, combined with more than 25 dedicated professionals, we successfully placed 1,500 candidates in jobs during 2015.
We offer an intimate service, while providing solid inputs and ideas in support of our innovative workforce solutions. Our past success has proved our hiring techniques and process to be highly effective for the current competitive timeframe and job market.