- To Support Maintenance System and Utility System.
- To plan, coordinate, implement and supervise operate activities on utility plant in brewery. To formulate and execute planned operate activities for reliability of machineries in ensuring optimum serviceability through sound planning and scheduling.
- To implement and supervise scheduled preventive maintenance and machine overhauling at acceptable quality of workmanship for utilities equipments.
- Plans and supervises maintenance improvement works to suit the existing as well as the projected conditions.
- Reviews and validates inspection frequencies of machineries due for condition monitoring schedules to predict when correction repairs is to be applied.
- Male , Age 26-35 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering only.
- Minimum 2-5 years experience in the maintenance of the following utility machineries: Boiler, Refrigeration, Water conditioning system, CO2 recovery, Air compressor, and Waste water treatment system.
- Knowledgeable in GMP, ISO 9001, ISO 14001.
- Good communication skills in English
- Good moral character and work attitude.
- Good in planning and decision making.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Life Insurance, Accident Insurance,Health Insurance
- Annual Health Check
- Provident Fund
- 5 days working (Monday – Friday)
- Friday Club
Please submit an application letter with your CV including full details work experience,present and expect salary with a recent photograph to our address below :
Human Resource & Administration Department
San Miguel Beer (Thailand) Ltd.
89 Moo.2 Banmai Mueng Pathumthani 12000
Tel. 02-961-6721-4 ext.422 ( Fon )