User Interface (UI) Developer Job (IT Job) (Logistics Services), Bangkok, Thailand
Monroe Recruitment Consulting Group Co., Ltd.
Additional Benefits: Attractive
Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Thailand is recruiting on behalf of an international logistics service provider. Our respected client is seeking an information technology (IT) professional with at least 3 years of expertise in web application user interface (UI) development with sizable scale and complexity for the job of User Interface Developer. The job is based in Bangkok, Thailand.
The User Interface Developer will design and develop Java-based in-house enterprise in the Oracle WebLogic platform.
- Defines site objectives by analysing user requirements; envisioning system features and functionality
- Designs and develops user interfaces to internet/intranet application by setting expectations and features priorities throughout development life cycle; designing and conducting tests
- Recommends system solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of custom development and purchase alternatives
- Completes applications development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities; contributing to team meetings; troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms
- Supports users by developing documentation and assistance tools
- Updates job knowledge by researching new internet/intranet technologies and software products; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Consistently meet or exceed SLAs
- Excellent at working with stakeholders across multiple business units, geographies and cultures
- Thai National
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or related field
- Professional with at least 3 years of expertise in web application UI Development with sizable scale and complexity
- Must have experience in HTML, CSS, WebServices (RestFull/SOAP) and at least one year of Web UI Development framework such as AngularJS / Richfaces / JSF 2 / Java Script Framwork
- Experience in development of responsive web applications
- Experience in working with AGILE development methodology such as SCRUM
- The ideal candidate should be a highly motivated, detail-oriented team player with a passion for process, procedure and flawless execution
- Be responsibility and independent
- Demonstrated (and quantifiable) success in achieving SLAs
- Strong organizational, Software management, facilitation, analytics, presentation skills
- Self-driven with excellent communication skills
- Good communication skill in English, both verbal and written
- Ability to work to another’s design
- Be able to take responsibility of end-to-end delivery of the project
- Candidate with higher experience may be considered as Sr. UI developer.
INTERESTED? All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. If you are a suitable match for this position please simply click the APPLY button below and please ensure that your CV is a WORD document and not a PDF. Call 02 664 4014 for more information.
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Monroe Recruitment Consulting Group Co., Ltd.
Monroe Recruitment Consulting Group Co., Ltd.
“Monroe have been superb, their customer service is great. The team there respond very quickly and go above and beyond to help throughout the recruitment process. I am always impressed with the service orientation I find when I interact with the Monroe team.”
“Monroe Consulting played a big role in expanding our organization. They understand our business, our requirements, and provide good information about the market. We are very happy with the quality of the candidates they present, and exceeded our expectations in coordinating with candidates, starting from setting up the interviews, up to the closing stage. We appreciate their honesty and professionalism. We would rate the service that they provide as excellent!”
Monroe Consulting Group is a leading provider of senior human resource capital, specialising in servicing the worlds emerging economies within the Professional Services, Technology, Industrial, Health and Consumer Goods sectors. Established in 1998, we initially focused on Southeast Asia with offices in Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore and The Philippines. More recently we have opened offices in Chile, Mexico and Shanghai.
Monroe Consulting Group has been voted Best Recruitment Company APAC and Best Overseas Operation (Global Recruiter Awards) 2013, 2014 & 2015. We also won the Best Consultancy Award 2014 at The Thailand Expat Awards and Best SME at The Thailand Entrepreneur Awards 2015. We have also been voted one of the top 250 recruitment firms in the world by Recruitment International.
Our brand is built around quality, professionalism and very high ethical standards. Our Recruitment Consultants are all highly trained and work unique specialist markets which truly allows them to understand the needs of both our clients and candidates. In a world where quality attracts quality and results can be all that matter, Monroe is your committed advocate and the best external ambassador you could ever wish for.
Intellectual Property Litigator Job (Intellectual Property Law and Consultancy), Bangkok, Thailand