Dai-Ichi Kikaku (Thailand) Co., Ltd/บริษัท ได-อิจิ คิคากุ (ประเทศไทย) จำกัด
THE PERFECT JIGSAW
Dai-Ichi Kikaku (Thailand) is an affiliated company of Asatsu-DK (ADK), Japan’s third-largest full service advertising agency established in 1999. Dai-Ichi Kikaku (Thailand) has grown under management philosophy to be “Unique Communication Company”. We provide communication service by taking account of consumer, brand and media perspectives to generate a valuable experience between a brand and the consumer, we are looking for competence person to join our team.
UI / UX Manager
- Translate complex ideas into elegant, intuitive brand narratives
- Help conduct research and client workshops to understand user needs
- Facilitate project discovery and scoping workshops
- Conduct in-depth user research and competitive analysis
- Create process flows, site maps, wireframes, and key UX documentation
- Communicate ideas, best practices and guiding principles for creating world-class user experiences
- Push innovation both functionally and technologically
- Understanding of rapid prototyping techniques
- Passion for innovation and technology with a solid understanding of digital tools and trends
- 10+ years in User Experience or Information Architecture
- Demonstrated knowledge of UX design for iOS, Android, Mobile Web
- Ability to write clean, precise and detailed client-facing documents and presentations
- Effectively work with cross-functional teams, collaborating with developers, visual designers, and producers
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to work effectively with both technical and non-technical project members
- Ability to document user interface design standards and guidelines
- Ability to prioritize tasks and set expectations to manage multiple projects at same time
We offer attractive remuneration package and excellent career opportunities to the right candidates.
Interested applicants are invited to send full resume indicating qualifications and experience, expected salary and recent photo by clicking on "Apply Now"
Human Resources Department
1010 Shinawatra Tower III, 23rd Floor
Vibhavadi Rangsit Road, Chatuchak
All information will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.