Truck Sales Executive - Khonkaen
Scania Siam Co.,Ltd.
The Truck Sales person is responsible for sales and marketing of the Scania Truck. This role should act as first point of customer contact in Sales and coordinate with After Sales Service.
To perform this role successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily:
- Build and develop customer relationships within the region, acting as a communication channel between the customer and company through regular customer to updates on the full range of Scania products and service.
- Demonstrate and promote Scania products and services to new and existing customers working in accordance with sales and marketing team to meet sales volume and targets.
- Develop an in depth understanding of the customer business and identity sales opportunities for Scania products.
- Ensure the Scania Customer Relationship Management system is kept up-to-date with accurate information.
- Develop and increase the customer base within the region, identifying new customer contacts and business opportunities.
- Keep updated in relation to changes in vehicles, technical assistance, new models or company policies introduced.
- Liaise with relevant parties to ensure maximum customer satisfaction is achieved and lead time is kept to a minimum.
- Monitor market and competitor activity, trends and demands, and inform appropriate within the organization.
- Assist in the delivery of vehicles according to Scania processes and procedures, following the customer order and invoicing through to quality vehicle handover to customers.
- Create report such as forecasting, sales analysis, competitor analysis report.
- Bachelor degree in related fields.
- At least 2 – 3 years of sales experience in automotive sales or related.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Self – motivated and adaptable to be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Willing to travel and work in a global team of professionals.
- Good command in writing, reading, speaking and comprehension in English.
- Computer literate.
- Having technical background in Automotive as of preferable.
Please type “Apply Now” in subject and send to
Scania Siam Co., Ltd.
999/19 M.9 Bangna-Trad Rd. Km.19
Bangchalong,Bangplee Samutprakarn 10540
Telephone: 66 2 769 9200 Fax: 66 2 769 9207
For more information about Scania www.scania.com
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Scania Siam Co.,Ltd.
Scania Siam Co.,Ltd.
SCANIA is one of the world's leading manufacturers of trucks and buses for heavy transport applications and of industrial and marine engines. Scania products are marketed in about 100 countries worldwide and some 95 percent of Scania's Vehicles are sold outside Sweden. We are now looking for a new generation of highly qualified individuals, who will contribute to our remarkable achievement in leading the way in Thailand's market.