Treasury Operation - Section Manager
THAI UNION GROUP PCL.
- Handle all FX and derivatives transactions, which are related to international company loans transactions.
- Handle payment and settlement transactions with banks, including the payments from subsidiaries.
- Handle all documents relating to fx, derivatives and international company loans transactions.
- Handle all required reports under Treasury Center, and input all transactions in BOT DMS system within timely manner.
- cash management, hedging, swap, forward process.
- Work closely with the overseas subsidiaries to ensure that day to day/funding transactions are completed with the lowest possible risk.
- Review and reconcile bank statements, and coordinate with banks and related parties.
- Prepare and manage international bank fund transfer.
- Prepare accrued interest calculation for international company loans and other monthly reports.
- Other jobs to be assigned by Supervisor and Management.
- A university graduate in Finance, Economic, Accounting or other related fields with specific emphasis on finance would be an advantage.
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience in FX operation area or cash management system.
- Experience in Treasury Center is preferable.
- Solid knowledge in cash management, hedging, swap, forward process.
- Be self-motivated, independent and able to communicate effectively.
- Be a team player with enthusiasm and a flexible approach to work.
- Hands-on approach and able to manage work in a fast paced environment.
- English and Computer literacy.
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง THAI UNION GROUP PCL.
THAI UNION GROUP PCL.
About Thai Union Group PCL (TU):
Thai Union Group PCL is the world’s seafood leader bringing high quality, healthy, tasty and innovative seafood products to customers across the world for almost 40 years.
Today, Thai Union is regarded as the world’s largest producer of shelf-stable tuna products with annual sales exceeding THB 125 billion and a global workforce of over 46,000 people who are dedicated to pioneering sustainable, innovative seafood products.
The company’s global brand portfolio includes Thai-leading brands Sealect, Fishoม and Bellotta and market-leading international brands such as Chicken of the Sea, John West, Petit Navire, Parmentier, Mareblu, King Oscar, and Rügen Fisch
As a company committed to innovation and globally responsible behaviour, Thai Union is proud to be a member of the United Nations Global Compact, and a founding member of the International Seafood Sustainability Foundation (ISSF). Its work in sustainability has been recognised by its inclusion in the Dow Jones Sustainability Indices (DJSI) Emerging Markets in 2014. In 2015 Thai Union was listed in the index for the second year in a row with a 67 percent increase in its overall score driven by improved performances across its environmental, economic and social criteria.