The Mall Group Co., Ltd.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Assess, monitor, plan and manage the efficient utilization of cash and financial services in a manner consistent with the objectives of the Company.
- Understand, manage, and supervise all aspects of cash flow.
- Forecast daily cash requirements and execute daily financing decisions.
- Manage all aspects of In-house investment portfolios.
- Manage long-term and short-term investment strategies.
- Determine the Company’s goals and risk tolerance.
- Assess risk/return trade-offs in guidelines.
- Review and recommend changes to the investment policies based on the market conditions.
- Prepare or monitor company’s various cash flow forecasts and perform financial modeling.
- Understand and manage appropriate accounting procedures and processes.
- Manage relationships with financial service providers as well as monitor bank service fees and address quality issues.
- Evaluate alternative long-term borrowing strategies and make recommendations in accordance with the capital structure guidelines.
- Manage, direct, and develop Cash Management staff as well as recommend, implement and maintain process improvements.
Preferred Candidate’s Qualifications:
- Min. Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or related field. MBA preferred.
- Over 8 years’ experience extensively in cash flow management & forecast and cash flow analysis.
- Experience in building complex financial models to evaluate various financial plans.
- Experience in presenting and preparing proposals to recommend new products/ services.
- Knowledge of investment portfolio strategy, banking, and financial instruments.
- Advanced analytical, organization, and interpersonal skills.
- Advanced spreadsheet and modeling skills.
- Demonstrated strong project management skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong commands of English language and computer-literate (MS Excel, SAP FI/CO).
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง The Mall Group Co., Ltd.
The Mall Group Co., Ltd.
The Mall Group Co., Ltd. is the leading retail business in Thailand comprising of 9 branches of The Mall Department Stores, The Emporium, and Siam Paragon. We are on the path of expanding operations to cope with our brilliant business opportunities. The company is now seeking proactive and enthusiastic talented professionals to strengthen our Management Team with a strong determination of achieving The Regions Ultimate Retail Entertainment Complex Group.