en world Thailand
- Cash management including cash forecast, available fund monitoring and daily operation
- Inter Company outstanding management including payment between affiliated company
- Bank Guarantee and relevant financing business review and management
- Foreign Exchange risk review
- Bank account management
- Maintain a system of policies and procedures over treasury activities and ensure internal and external control compliance
- Other relevant treasury business and support business departments regarding to treasury issue. Preferred
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Accounting or relate file
- Have work experience in International Bank
- At least 5 years working experience in Treasury
- Analytical ability and problem solving skills
- Multi-tasking skills
- Communication skills
- Planning & Coordination skills
- Excel & presentation skills
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8623 and ask to speak to The Finance Team3. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง en world Thailand
en world Thailand
en world provides recruitment services, focused on mid-career professionals. The company was established in Japan in 1999 and has expanded to Singapore, Hong Kong, Korea, Australia, Vietnam, Thailand and India. With 650 staff representing 20 nationalities in 15 offices, we are introducing talents with 2,800 clients across the Asia Pacific Region. en world is a subsidiary of en-japan Inc., Japan's leading internet-based recruitment solutions provider.