Bangpakong Terminal Public Company Limited provides port facilities service and other services relating to seaborne transportation to boat owners, cargo owners and also exporters and importers.
Transport Supervisor (Base in Sriracha)
- Oversee the overall transport management of customer accounts in assigned area in order to provide transportation services to fulfill the customer’s needs, including: maintaining and enhancing business relationships with the customers.
- Plan, direct, contribute, and coordinate transport operations activities within the area of responsibility.
- Identify where the services to customers should be improved, then develop and implement initiatives and processes for transport management.
- Identify and analyze transport problems and develop and implement solutions to enhance transport operations; with monitoring and evaluation tools for the both operation/cost effectiveness.
- Ensure on the level of compliance with prevailing legal and statutory requirements.
- Bachelor degree in any field.
- 3-5 years of experience in logistic, transportation, trucking field.
- Service Mind, Self-organized, high degree of responsibility, fast-learner and self-motivated.
- Be able to work in multi-tasks and work well under pressure within designated timeline.
Bangpakong Terminal Public Company Limited
3656/64 Green Tower Building, 19th Floor, Unit K,
Rama 4 Rd., Klongton, Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110
Contact person: Jirawat
Web site: www.btc.co.th