Transport Operation Manager
Toll Logistics (Thailand) Ltd.
We are now seeking a driven individual to join our team as a “Transport Operation Manager” based in KhonKhaen. Start working February or May 2017.
- Provide dedicated leadership in various areas of cross-dock distribution
- Manage safety and operational performance of the team, both company and outsource fleet, as well as manage all customers’ expectations
- Demonstrate behaviors consistent with those of Company’s Core Values, Safety Policies and Continuous Improvement Initiatives.
- Deliver quality logistics services to customers while maximize the profitability and the productivity of the business.
- Coordinate the business facilitating initiatives
- Conduct Performance Reviews of all staff
- Replicate best practices, team and individual growth, improvement of process, align resources
- Manage regulated driving hours and truck-driver fatigue of both company and outsource fleets
- Report immediately any hazard, injury or incident/near-miss and proceed investigation and follow-up P&L responsible for all financial incomings and outgoings performance
- Develop and implement performance measurement criteria (Key Performance Indicators) for customer profitability and report KPIs to Sr. Vice President – Operations on a weekly basis
- Take accountabilities of all roles reporting directly or indirectly and may be required to fulfill these areas of accountability to ensure business continuity.
Qualification and key criteria:
- Both Thai and English oral and written literacy is required
- Knowledge of transport and distribution best practices
- Excellent service-oriented attitudes with strong multi-tasking, detail –oriented, organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Analytical, creative and innovative approach to solving problems
- Dynamic thinking and a positive proactive attitude.
- Able to identify and remedy operational inefficiencies and service problems
- Able to work effectively with people in a cross-functional environment
- Demonstrate ability to manage staff by following company procedures and resolve conflicts
- Accurate and adhere to deadlines
- Safety management skills
- Exceptional personal standards of honesty, integrity and professionalism
- Strong team-player
- Good performance management skills
- Good motivation, team building and influence skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel, Words and Power Point
We offer an attractive remuneration package and career opportunities to the qualified candidate. Interested persons are invited to send application letter with a detailed resume, one recent photo and expected salary to :
Human Resources Dept.
Toll Logistics(Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Tel: 0-2769-8900 ext. 1415, Mobile +66 9 4356 4156
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Toll Logistics (Thailand) Ltd.
Toll Logistics (Thailand) Ltd.
Toll is a division of Japan Post.
Japan Post has been operating since the establishment of the modern postal service in 1871 and is a wholly owned subsidiary of Japan Post Holdings. Japan Post Holdings has two other subsidiaries across banking and insurance sectors that makes it one of the largest companies in the world.
For over a century, Toll has been in the business of logistics and is a leading provider of logistics solutions in the Asia Pacific region.
As a global company, Toll operates a network of more than 1,200 sites in 55 countries and provides a diverse range of supply chain management and logistics solutions across a diverse range of industry sectors.
With a comprehensive network in Thailand, Toll offers a range of value-added warehousing and distribution services priding ourselves on delivering seamless, end-to-end, local, regional and global supply chain solutions.