Bangkok Patana School Mission Statement
Fulfil your potential with Bangkok Patana School
Our mission is to ensure that students of different nationalities grow to their full potential as independent learners in a caring British international community.
Bangkok Patana School set in beautiful purpose-built premises on the outskirts of Bangkok, offers the English National Curriculum, IGCSE/GCSE and the International Baccalaureate Diploma. The school has over 2200 students aged from 2½ to 18 years and representing more than 60 nationalities. Bangkok Patana School is accredited by CIS and the New England Association of Schools and Colleges and is an approved International Baccalaureate School.
Transport Officer - Information
Oversee the daily activities of Transport Information, communicate and act as the key contact person to ensure that the service meets the requirements of the parents and students.
Key responsibilities include:
- Handles day to day queries and requests received via phone and email from parents and/ or academic staff relating to transport information, change of bus, cancellation, etc.
- Checks the daily bus schedule to optimise transport costs in terms of routing and students.
- Issues work orders on the system for school bus arrangement.
- Coordinates with Transport staff and concerned parties to ensure the bus monitors and the bus drivers follow the request orders.
- Verify problems or cause of issues that may impact to transport services.
- Take action to solve problems and feedback to concerned parties.
- Provide information of school bus services to parents and students as required.
- Calls to notify parents of the expected arrival time or problem in case of bus delay.
- Makes reports of transport changes, special arrangements and cancellations.
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field would be an advantage.
- Team oriented and able to work under pressure or tight deadline.
- Highly service minded and proactive with strong interpersonal skills.
- Previous experience in customer service would be an advantage.
- Thai National, fluent listening and speaking English essential.
- Strong administrative skills and computer literacy.
Applicants are invited to send their resume/C.V. together with recent photo and expected salary by clicking on "Apply Now"
Human Resources Manager, HR Department
Bangkok Patana School
643 La Salle Road, Sukhumvit 105, Bangna, Bangkok 10260
Tel: 02 785 2200 Fax: 02 785 2399
Visit our website at www.patana.ac.th.
Interviews will take place in English; short listed applicants only will be contacted.
Closed date Monday 5th September, 2016.