Training Senior Manager
This position report to VP of Customer Service
The training of agents is a crucial role in the CS organization: Agents need to know Lazada’s organization, products, processes, IT tools, etc.. You will be in charge of building a new team with the focus on laying down the foundation of the quality assurance and training functions.
You will be working closely with all CS leaders to understand and get the specific need requirement to formulate your plans. You will then organize and execute the resource recruitment, development of training programs, quality assurance scorecard formulation, on-going tracking and assessment, etc.
- Tailor and produce training programs for all CS functions
- Train trainers, as well as training also, to conduct the onboarding training for in house and BPO staff (agents, supervisors, …) and nesting, continuous training to agents.
- Propose a schedule and planning in accordance with the capacity of the different activities.
- Design effective training and measure the training’s effectiveness thanks to quizzes and other tools (e-learning, edutainment, on-screen helper, etc.)
- Improve existing training material in order to improve the CS’ overall performance
- Oversee and ensure pleasant, fun and interactive talent development experiences
- Manage a team of trainers which are comprised of Lazada Trainers and BPO Trainers
In order to succeed in the role, you should ideally have:
- 3-5 years relevant experience in training and designing programs
- 2-3 years experiences in customer service
- Strong data analysis skills and knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint, Keynotes.
- Reporting, communication and self-management skills
- Highly energetic and self-motivated
- Results driven-focus on operations & scale
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks, to prioritize those tasks and meet deadlines
- Excellent written, Presentation, Verbal communication skills
- Fluent in English
Has this role caught your interest? Apply Now!
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Lazada Ltd.
Lazada Group is pioneering e-Commerce across Southeast Asia.
Launched in 2012, Lazada Group has grown to become the leading online shopping and selling destination in Southeast Asia. The company has about 5,500 employees in the region, with operations in Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam, and a team in Hong Kong that drives cross-border marketplace activities. Lazada also operates technology hubs in Ho Chi Minh City and in Moscow.
Lazada’s strong performance has earned the support of key investors such as Alibaba Group, Temasek Holdings and Rocket Internet.
We are searching for dynamic, entrepreneurial, broad-minded individuals to join us. Be part of the team that is steering the exciting eCommerce revolution in Southeast Asia!