The Beaumont Partners Co., Ltd.
URGENTLY REQUIRED !!
The Beaumont Partnership is a recognised leader in professional design services.
The Beaumont Partnership (TBP) has been operating in Thailand since 1992. Our office has completed and is currently working on major architectural, interior design and landscape architectural work in Thailand and the broader region.
TBP extensive dynamicgrowth programme helps talented designers who require a solid future in our company to realize their ambitions. TBP can provide talented designers from diverse backgrounds a vehicle to achieve the goals.
Come to join our professional team, learn the professional skillsto become innovative in the creative world of design & endless opportunities.
Our regular training programs & ideas sharing are also implemented within our workplace environment. All software programmes are fully licensed.
We offer one of the best remuneration programmes, career & travelling opportunities for our employees. Travelling destinations include Maldives, Myanmar, Malaysia, Philippines, Bangladesh plus many more.
We are looking for an experienced General Manager to establish a Hospitality Vocational Training Centre in Subyai, Chaiyaphum. The facility consists of 23 Rooms and is adjacent to our Foundation School. Refer website www.tbp-foundation.com for background and purpose of the school.
The concept is for the Training Centre to be part of 3 sustainability platforms.
- Hospitality Training
- Business Park
The goal is to attract and training 40 students per year approximately in Front of House, Back of House, Housekeeping, Cooking, Laundry and Maintenance. The course is to include intensive English and the person will be responsible for establishing the course and generating revenue and profit which will flow through to the school facilities.
- Identify and assess future and current training needs through job analysis, career paths, annual performance appraisals and consultation with line managers
- Draw an overall or individualized training and development plan that addresses needs and expectations
- Deploy a wide variety of training methods
- Conduct effective induction and orientation sessions
- Monitor and evaluate training programme’s effectiveness, success and ROI periodically and report on them
- Manage training budget
- Provide opportunities for ongoing development
- Resolve any specific problems and tailor programmes as necessary
- Maintain a keen understanding of training trends, developments and best practices
- Minimum 5 years experience in Human Resource, especially in work as a Hospitality Training Manager or Hotel General Manager
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities necessary
- Must be a highly organized person with strong planning skills
- Goal and results oriented
- Analytical skills, strength as a developer and a leader of others are essential
- International experience an asset
- Energetic, enthusiastic, self-motivated and a charismatic team player
- Degree or Diploma in Education, Human Resource or relevant sector
- Ability to develop and maintain good working relationships and able to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization
- Excellent customer service and positive interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English & Thai), including strong writing and editing abilities and outstanding presentation skills
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods (mentoring, coaching, on-the-job or in classroom training, e-learning, workshops, simulations, etc)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
- Proven organizational skills, works well on their own, able to set and meet deadlines with quality results
- Good judgment and the ability to maintain confidentiality are critical
- Certified Train the Trainer
- Proven ability to successfully lead and motivate colleagues
How to apply
- Click APPLY NOW to submit your application.
Please send your CV in English with photograph and expect salary to
Suprangporn D. / HR
Level 12, Liberty Square, 287 Silom Road, Bangrak, Bangkok 10500
Tel: 0-2631-1860 Fax: 0-2631-1849