- Evaluate & monitor effectiveness of brand training. Measure evaluation of training delivery
- Conduct in store training as needed. With input from training department, HQ and the Sales, marketing Managers, plan priorities & visit schedule with the aim of continually improving the skills/knowledge and customer services within the counters.
- Carry out "counter training visits" to review overall training activity, carry out training needs analysis & develop effective training activity.
- Support and co-ordinate with training department in HQ to write new product training material.
- Ensure delivery of all training is within the training budget and maximizes cost effectiveness
- Create, build and maintain internal & external relationships
- Act as role model and influence the brand to adopt a training culture
- Develop content of programmes to meet the needs of the Brand
- Deliver development training & support the roll out of programmes
- Manage the quality of activities & presentations to ensure high standard of training delivery
- Based on market needs, source appropriate training courses and materials suitable for implementation
- Work closely with BA (Beauty Advisor), Area sales supervisor and related in assessing training/development requirements & consult with the customer in order to manage expectations & consistently manage company standards
- Female is preferable
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in any field, although a Marketing major is preferable.
- At least 5 years in Marketing Management and 3 years at a management level in a prestigious cosmetic counter brand business or fashion business. A consumer product or retail business would be preferable.
- Experience of product and pricing management.
- Possessing presentation, negotiation, leadership, communication and business management skills.
- Good command of English is preferable
- Interpersonal skills in customer service.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Premium skincare brand training experience is preferred.