Argyll Scott Asia
About Our Client
Our client is the global leader when it comes to luxury skincare, makeup and fragrances. With world famous brands and a company identity that is the epitome of high end luxury, our client is offering an amazing "Training Manager" role for the right person who can fit into their MNC culture
Report directly to the Brand Manager, the responsibilities for this role includes, but is not limited to:
- Oversee full spectrum of overall Training activity and programs both in the classroom and on the field to ensure the retail sales goals of the company are achieved
- Develop and plan training in line with the company's marketing and sales strategy, adapting strategy to retailer specific environment
- Develop the strategy and training programs by deciding adaptation of training modules being creative in inventing new way for training delivery
- Enable execution of training programs in line with the company's training objectives
- Guarantee the brand & sales speech consistency at POS
- Design an overall yearly strategic training plan for both Benefit and Retailer staff
- Manage the department budget, optimizing development costs and planning
- Produce training module & materials for in-house and in-field training
- Manage, coach, and supervise the training team
- Work on translation, development, implementation and update of Education training programs & tools to ensure consistency for overall education message
- Ensure all training activities are proper planed and run smoothly
The Successful Applicant
- At least 6 years' direct experience at the leadership level in function of Training
- Solid background in customer service and sales in dynamic environment
- Ability to lead, supervise, and build effective teams
- Strong management, leadership, and coaching skills
- Excellent communication, problem solving, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Cosmetics and Customer service background is preferred
What's on Offer
Competitive package & benefits with nice working environment in Central Bangkok
Apply for this job
Click the Apply button and submit your CV in MS word with your Current Salary, and Reason for leaving (s).
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Argyll Scott Asia
Argyll Scott Asia
We recruit the very best talent for middle management positions across a range of functions and sectors.
Think you've heard all that before? Read on.
We're here to make recruitment better. Better for our clients, our candidates and our own recruitment professionals.
We build relationships, not databases, and add real value that helps organisations and individuals grow. We are a team of functional and sector specialists delivering a genuinely consultative service that is underpinned by the depth of both our market knowledge and the client & candidate networks we have built.