APL Logistics is End-to-end Worldwide Supply Chain Management, a member of the KWE Group, We offer a comprehensive suite of services extending from international freight forwarding to both origin and destination services, including freight consolidation, warehousing and distribution management. We employ innovative Information Technology (IT) to deliver maximum supply chain efficiency, visibility and control. We are seeking dynamic individuals to join our team of logistics professionals.
Training and Development Specialist
This position report directly to HR Manager to ensure effective and efficient training program has been conducted. As well as supporting the regional training program
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Create training passport for each job roles to fulfill each job requirements and development needs for development programme.
- Collaborate with Regional L&D team to set up methodology for assessment and development
- Prepare training documents and coordinate with trainers regarding training materials.
- Take part as key contributor in HR Transformation Project to implement key initiatives defined in the roadmap
- Take part and implement, evaluate and develop learning programs
- Provide consultancy on training and development needs, specific project and new requirements.
- Thai Nationality only
- Bachelor degrees in Administrations or any field
- Minimum of 3 years solid training and development and
- Good command of English in spoken and written
- Self-motivated, outgoing, independent and able to handle multi projects
- Proficiency in advanced features of Microsoft Word, and Excel is preferred
- Can do attitude and collaborate well with teamwork
Interested applicants please submit your English resume, present and expected salary together with your recent photograph to us by click “Apply Now”
Human Resources Department
APL Logistics Svcs (Thailand), Ltd.
3195/10 Vibulthani Tower I, 5th Floor, Rama IV Road, Klongton, Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110 Thailand
Phone: 02-664-5050 Fax: 02-664-5090