Regional Container Lines (RCL) started as a Common Feeder Operator, operating its first feeder container ship in 1979 between Bangkok and Singapore. In 1988, RCL was listed on the Stock Exchange of Thailand, and has since achieved satisfactory performance and financial returns to shareholders. RCL will increasingly expand its feeder services and container liner business in Asia through the provision of high quality container shipping services with reliable fix day sailings, fast transit, the deployment of modern and high specification container ships and customer service information technology.
- Manage /Co-ordinate tender bids of assigned Regional Accounts under close guidance of supervisor.
- Attend RFQ invitations/presentations, freight negotiation/review meetings organized by the Regional Accounts.
- Attend KPI meetings set by these customers, review the performance with our network locations and seek improvements.
- Attend to customers bid negotiations and focus /work on desirable port pairs that fit our service requirements.
- Liaise with respective Trade Teams on port pairs selections for rates negotiation, service schedule/ routings for tender preparation.
- Assist external/internal customers on their inquiries and issues pertaining to contract agreements, freight rates, vessel space, equipment, free time, container damages, claim issues, market developments; and with communication with the head office, legal team and the local offices/agents.
- Inform respective RCL Office/Agents on the nomination details upon receiving the results from the customers.
- Generate report for customers and for the team.
- Review the support and margin performance of the Regional Accounts.
- Created/ update quotations timely and accurately in the Dolphin System (DCS).
- Screen/Approve MAs in DCS for amendments such as Customer Codes, Charge Codes, Incorrect Charges, etc.
- Male or Female, age 25 - 30 years old.
- Bachelor degree in Logistics Management, International Trade, Business Administration or Marketing,
- Minimum 3 years of experience in sales / marketing in a service related industry.
- Should have mathematical background and good command of both written and spoken English.
- Computer literate and able to use Ms Office.
- Ability to change and work under pressure.
127/35 Ratchadapisek Road, 30th Floor, Panjanthani Tower,
Chongnonsi, Yannawa, Bangkok 10120