Naos (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
NAOS Thailand Co., Ltd.- a subsidiary of NAOS group is looking for the talent candidates who have passion to succeed and win, be enthusiastic, and be energetic to join our growing company.
NAOS group is founded in France over 30 years ago by Jean-Noël Thorel, with the aim of bringing the benefits of biological innovation to the fields of dermatology and aesthetics.Naos group is present in over 80 countries worldwide.
NAOS group creates and markets products with a strong identity and high added value, on the border between cosmetics and healthcare products. Biologically active and technologically safe, the aim of these products is to meet the needs of each skin type, whilst respecting its natural balance. The brands under NAOS group are Bioderma, Institut Esthederm, and Etat Pur.
Trade Marketing Manager / Executive
- Lead trade marketing initiatives to ensure proper strategy is in place to meet both brand and customer expectations.
- Identify and develop necessary Point of Sales tools to increase brand presence, market share and improve customer satisfaction.
- Develop Consumer promotions in collaboration with Marketing Manager and Key Account Manager and support Market executions.
- Create and maintain trade calendar of activities working with both the Key Account & Marketing team.
- Monitor and evaluate TM programs and activities to measure effectiveness and recommendation of improvements as needed.
- To implement and track Trade Marketing programmes for retailers with sales and marketing teams designed to increase sales and brand/category presence.
- Carry out specific Trade Marketing programmes, respecting company strategy with the retailers and brand equity.
- Work closely with the sales & marketing team to ensure that trade marketing strategies are aligned with marketing objectives and sales revenue targets.
- Report sales needs and field intelligence to sales / marketing teams.
- Analyse brand sell through results by channel and make recommendations to increase results.
- Manage budget and ROI for his/her specific Trade Marketing activities.
- 2- 3 years of experience in Trade Marketing in FMCG industry, preferably dermo-cosmetic industry.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (outgoing personality).
- Experience of project management against set deliverables.
- Ability to prioritize and organize workloads independently when required.
- Team player and the ability to work across different multi-media platforms and function.
- To set own priorities in line with business needs and work constructively within the team and on your own initiative.
- Ability to problem solve and ‘make things happen’.
- Attention to detail.
- Event management.
- Willingness to learn and develop with the role.
- Two to three years’ proven channel marketing experience.
- Expertise in marketing programme development for retail outlets, showroom, trade marketing, or tiered distribution experience.
- Proven project management skills.
We would offer a competitive remuneration package for the right candidate.
Interested candidates, please submit your resume (in MS Word only)
with recent photograph via "Apply Now" or contact
Naos (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
17th Floor, Ploenchit Center
No. 2 Sukhumvit Road
Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110