Trade Marketing Manager (General Trade)
Robert Walters Thailand
An attractive Trade Marketing Manager (General Trade) job has just become available at a well-known beverage company based in Bangkok.
About the Trade Marketing Manager (General Trade) Role:
This is a great opportunity for a Trade Marketing Manager to lead the General Trade channel strategy and plan in terms of key drivers (merchandising, visibility, price, promotion) for the responsible channel.
- Work closely with marketing and sales team to develop a promotion and activities plan in General Trade channel
- Work closely with Category Management and Sales teams as well as customers to implement channel marketing plans (merchandising, promotion, visibility) based on agreed strategy and shopper insight
- Provide feedback to the business on shopper and channel needs and develop activities that satisfy these needs
- Support sales function through strong understanding of channel and key customer needs
- Oversee an effective management of channel category budget
- Own sales forecast for responsible channel
To succeed in this Trade Marketing Manager (General Trade) role, you will need at least five years' experience in trade marketing, marketing, category management, shopper marketing in FMCG industry.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or other related fields, Master's degree will be an advantage
- Possess a strong background in Trade Marketing in Modern Trade and/or Traditional Trade channels
- Strong leadership with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Thai national only
This well-known beverage company needs no introduction and is well-recognised in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you have a successful track record of trade marketing and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Trade Marketing Manager (General Trade) role.
Apply now for this exciting opportunity.
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Robert Walters Thailand
Robert Walters Thailand
Established in 1985, Robert Walters plc is a world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy and the core brand of the Group. Hiring managers world-wide rely on us to find their best specialist professionals and our clients range from the largest corporates world-wide through to SMEs and start ups. We recruit people for permanent, contract and interim roles across the world.