Trade & Marketing Manager ( FMCG )
Argyll Scott Asia
- Newly created role in FMCG company
- Career Advancement Opportunities
Our client connects producers and consumers on a global scale, bringing our expertise to every link in the chain. Due to their aggressive growth plans to bring their products further into the retail FMCG sector, they are looking for an experienced Trade & Marketing Manager to report directly into the Commercial Director.
- To lead and develop the marketing and trade marketing strategy and related execution plans for the Retail sector
- Coordinates with the distributor, the implementation of the Sales Plan in the Country, ensuring the achievement of sales volume and growth objectives.
- Ensures development of annual and monthly sales activity and marketing support plan (Canvas, monthly highlights), including support for new initiatives launches.
- Monitors continuously the Country marketplace and Customers to determine possible market opportunities and improvement of market penetration of Company's products.
- Sources and manages external agencies to develop and deliver ATL & BTL activities
- Define and implements tools to support strategic development of the retail business: Shelf planogram, promotion, POS Materials, displays (shelf, off shelf, check out)
- This role is ideal for an individual within the FMCG area who has experience in Trade Marketing/category management/NPD and would like to move into a role that will eventually take on responsibilities to develop trade/marketing strategies plans for the major retail sector in Thailand
- Excellent understanding of consumer and shopper insights
- Self-motivated, good interpersonal skill and good time management
- It is a highly entrepreneurial environment providing the opportunity to build an international career in a partnership culture
- 5 years of FMCG experience in Trade marketing + marketing essential with concrete track record of support sales team for the retail channel (Modern + Horeca trade)
What's on offer?
Our client offers a unique opportunity for ambitious candidates within the FMCG industry who are looking to take on a holistic Trade Marketing/Marketing role.
Apply for this job:
Click the Apply button and submitted your CV in MS word with your current salary, Reason for leaving (s), and your latest picture.
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Argyll Scott Asia
Argyll Scott Asia
We recruit the very best talent for middle management positions across a range of functions and sectors.
Think you've heard all that before? Read on.
We're here to make recruitment better. Better for our clients, our candidates and our own recruitment professionals.
We build relationships, not databases, and add real value that helps organisations and individuals grow. We are a team of functional and sector specialists delivering a genuinely consultative service that is underpinned by the depth of both our market knowledge and the client & candidate networks we have built.