English speaking Tour Guide in Phuket
Hotelbeds (Thailand) Ltd.
The main duties can elaborated as,
- It is their duty to provide knowledge to their concerned tourists in the language that they have selected.
- They have to plan the schedule of all the interesting places where the tourists will feel better and happy.
- Provide the proper information of the visited placed.
- Make the information interesting and entertaining for the visitors.
Like all the professional people a tour guide is also recommended or desired to possess some skills like;
- Skill to cope well will the people is highly demanded in this profession.
- Demonstrating the superb public speaking and the narrating skills should be good too.
- Ability to speak English languages fluently.
- He must have an excellent skill of problems solving as in the tourism activity issues often get arise.
- For a tour guide, it is demanded to be organized. If he is not organized and he cannot lead the visitors then he cannot do this job at all.
- Male/Female Thai nationality
- Good command of English.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Guide licence is a must.
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Freelance flexible working time.
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Hotelbeds (Thailand) Ltd.
Hotelbeds (Thailand) Ltd.
A unique opportunity to join one of the world’s leading international travel businesses.
TUI Travel PLC is one of the world’s leading international leisure travel groups operating in approximately 180 countries worldwide. It serves more than 30 million customers in over 31 source markets.
Headquartered in the UK, the Group employs approximately 55,000 people and operates a pan-European airline group consisting of 138 aircraft.
TUI Travel’s vision is to make travel experiences special.
The Company is organised and managed through three principal business Sectors:
Mainstream, Specialist & Activity and Accommodation & Destinations.
In the financial year ended 30 September 2013 TUI Travel had revenues of £15.1bn and an underlying operating profit of £589m.
TUI Travel is listed on the London Stock Exchange as a member of the FTSE 100 and FTSE4Good Indices.
For more information visit www.tuitravelplc.com
The Accommodation & Destinations Sector (A&D) is a global provider of travel services. It has over 11,500 employees selling products and services in more than 150 countries. Its businesses provide hotel accommodation, transfers, excursions and tours, meetings and events, visa outsourcing and cruise handling services to tour operators, travel agents, corporate clients and direct to the consumer. Its top selling brands include Hotelbeds, LateRooms and Intercruises.
The sector is divided into three divisions: Hotelbeds, Destination Services and The LateRooms Group.
Hotelbeds is the Division focused on the Bedbank with the brands Hotelbeds, Bedsonline, Hotelopia & Liberate, as well as the Transfer & Activity Bank, with the brands Activities, Transfers and Experiences, Hotelextras and isango! These businesses are in fast growing segments of the travel industry. In fact Hotelbeds is the global accommodation provider for the travel industry with an online database of over 60,000 hotels
The Destination Services Division is a global leader providing services to customers in destination through one global network of Destination Management Companies (currently operating under the brand Destination Services and World of TUI) and three Specialist businesses: Intercruises (Cruise Handling Specialist), Pacific World (Meetings & Events Specialist) and TT Services (Visa Outsourcing Specialist).
The LateRooms Group Division is an online accommodation retailer with three strong consumer brands operating in distinct markets and providing good value hotel rooms worldwide through the popular online brands LateRooms.com, AsiaRooms.com and MalaPronta.com.
Our international teams pride themselves in making travel experiences special for customers from the point of sale to servicing them in destinations. Our colleagues provide travel services direct to the consumer and work with the travel providers such as airlines, operators and agents supplying all the essentials that make customers' holidays a special experience in destinations.
Join Accommodation and Destinations for the freedom to shine and push boundaries by working in the fastest growing segments of the travel industry, with destination experts around the globe and spirited and genuine people delivering great customer experiences and spreading smiles around the globe.