MI Manufacturing (Thailand) is located in Rayong Amata City Industrial Estate. We are manufacturer plastic precision molding with one stop service from mold-making to assemblies. We serve and supply to the needs of Hard Disc Drive, automotive, Telecommunications, High-end consumer electronics and other fields for both domestic and international markets.
We are now looking for professionals to join our dynamic team in the following position:
Tooling Maintenance Engineer
Report to: Engineering Manager
Purpose of job:
To support manage the Tooling Maintenance section to support Production Department by maintaining schedule routine and preventive maintenance of Production molds to achieve the desired level of performance to minimize downtime and parts defects.
Principle job responsibilities:
- Carry out routine maintenance, repair and servicing of Production moulds.
- Check and buy-off new tooling from supplier.
- Carry out simple tooling modification to improve tooling efficiency.
- Minimize wastage of spare parts & maintain sufficient spare parts to support the molds & machines.
- Design and fabricate jig and fixture to support production parts.
- Modify and improve jig and fixture to meet customer’s requirement.
- Ensure routine maintenance are carried out on Tooling maintenance equipment as per scheduled.
- Liaise with suppliers on any machines repair & any major overhaul of equipments.
- Comply with all safety practices at work.
- Ensure proper housekeeping and discipline.
- To perform any other job as assigned by superior.
- Diploma holder in mold making or Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in precision mold making or mold
- repairing with Minimum 3 years in supervisory position.
- Must be able to operate EDM, milling & grinding machines.
- Must be able to troubleshoot mold problems.
- Dynamic, active and fast work and able to work under pressure.
- Good commend of spoken & written English.
- Knowledge in SAP, ISO 9001 / TS 16949 is a plus.
Job location : Amata City Industrial Estate Rayong
Working day : 8.00-17.30 on Monday-Friday
Salary : Negotiable & depend on experience
Interested candidates are invited to send your resume in English with your recent photo attached stating current / expected salary . Click " Apply Now "
Khun Chayada Sansri
MI Manufacturing (Thailand) Limited
7/239 Moo 6, Amata City Industrial Estate, Tambol Mabyangporn, Amphur Pluakdaeng,
Rayong province 21140
Tel. 081-3595761, (038) - 650587-8 # 110 Fax. (038) – 650585