Test Software Engineer
HGST (Thailand) Ltd.
Organization : HGST (Thailand) Limited.
Department Name : Test Asset Optimization# 1
Location : Prachinburi, Thailand
Job Role & Responsibilities:
- Performs technical support activities related to test with engineering approaches to effectively respond to each work request in term of productivity improvement, quality and cost.
- Releases, adds and changes process instruction
- Establishes appropriate performance report.
- Performs manufacturing yield and process monitoring, improvement, problem solving.
- Supervises technicians in responsibility to accomplish job in most effective way.
- Performs related work as assigned.
- Co-ordinates with other sections including oversea organization concerning technical issues related to the
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer, Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- 2 - 4 years of experiences in HDD Manufacturing or electronics industry.
- Knowledge of HDD process and technology, HDD test process, HDD quality management
- Good knowledge in Java programming and C++
- Good command in English
- Good Analytical skill, coaching skill, project management skill, decision making skill, adaptability
Human Resources Department
Tel: (66) 3727 0500 ext. 613167
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง HGST (Thailand) Ltd.
HGST (Thailand) Ltd.
HGST (formerly Hitachi Global Storage Technologies) is a market leader in enterprise hard disk drives and develops advanced hard disk drives, enterprise-class solid state drives, and external storage solutions and services that are used by large and sophisticated technology companies to store, preserve and manage data. HGST storage solutions have a reputation for quality, reliability and innovation. Our drives are trusted by the world’s high-transactional enterprises, Internet services companies, creative professionals, and consumer electronics and automotive system manufacturers to store the avalanche of new content resulting from cloud computing and services, virtualization, social networks, HD video and mobile platforms.
The company employs tens of thousands of people throughout the world. We have manufacturing locations in the U.S., Singapore, Thailand, the Philippines and China. Development laboratories are located in San Jose, California and Rochester, Minnesota, USA; and in Odawara and Fujisawa, Japan. Our sales and technical support offices are strategically located throughout Europe, Asia and North America
If you be a part of our organization. Please join us as the following positions