Test Lead (Contract)
DISYS (THAILAND) CO., LTD.
Test Lead is a key position in projects, leading the test assessment, the creation of the test plan, test schedule, test case development, execution, and fixing for both functional and non-functional requirements. Can also be responsible for partner application, interfaces, rewrites and retirements that will take the work into cutover.
Project execution is for both traditional/waterfall and agile. Agile requires early test engagement and automation using one of several tools, including TFS and Tosca.
- Responsible for project intake and facilitating intake, team metrics, and process improvement and implementation for the test team(s)
- Actively participate in agile release/sprint planning, user story creation, and acceptance criteria, leading to test case development
- Work with automation specialist for test automation development
- Determine non-functional testing requirements (i.e. performance, usability, penetration testing, etc.)
- Assist with test environment and data management
- Define and track Quality Assurance metrics including defects, defect counts, test results, and test status
- Frequently communicate test progress, test results, and other relevant information to team members and management
- Facilitate test execution status and defect meetings
- Liaison for the business during UAT
- Responsible for test planning and leading execution of formal test plan
- Coordinate individual testers daily activities and assign work
- Ability to work cooperatively in a group environment to achieve common goals; ability to build and maintain effective collaborative working relationships
- Self-directed with a high degree of initiative, ability to perform with minimal oversight, and accountable for all work assigned
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate across all level of the organization and 3rd party vendors
- Detail oriented/strong analytical skills
- Demonstrated aptitude to learn complex technical aspects of a software application
- Strong oral presentation skills, outstanding time management skills, skilled in consulting and establishing credibility / trust with customers, ability to handle multiple priorities, able to adapt to change, analytical problem-solving skills, and ability to handle customers effectively
- Experience leading multiple projects and managing multiple project teams.
- Experience teaching and or mentoring team members on process and tools
- Ability to quickly adapt to new environments and be flexible
Tools & Methodologies:
- HP ALM
- Microsoft TFS / MTM
- Tricentis Tosca
- Agile & Waterfall
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง DISYS (THAILAND) CO., LTD.
DISYS (THAILAND) CO., LTD.
Digital Intelligence Systems Corporation (DISYS) is a global technology and business services consulting company that is known for its commitment to client satisfaction. Incorporated in 1994 & headquartered in Chantilly, USA, DISYS is an information technology firm offering consulting, system integration, hardware/software sales and services, and mobile computing solutions. With global offices and delivery locations Europe, Asia Pacific and the US, DISYS has earned a reputation for offering clockwork deployment, outstanding client service, and state-of-the-art solutions.