Test Development Engineer
Emerson (Thailand) Ltd.
- Develop detail product Test plans and Functional Test specifications in conjunction with Technology teams to ensure adequate product tests.
- Develop Functional Tests programs and Fixtures to meet the test specifications and test coverage requirements, These test programs and fixtures will meet production capacity and through put requirements and must meet local Safety and Health requirements
- Generate documentation sets for Fixtures that cover all manufacturing and maintenance requirements including defined maintenance frequency and coverage
- Document all test programs in the define methodology and maintain change records of program modifications. These should be tied to date of implementation and manufacturing works orders
- Develop test strategies to complement new products and test equipment technologies, review current product test processes, ensure all current test have adequate specifications and recommend improvements where necessary.
- Monitor manufacturing Test yields and develop initiatives to improve test processes thereby improving test yields, through put and reduce costs, in conjunction with the Key Supplier staff
Education, Training and Experience:
- Degree qualified in engineering (electronics technology) and strong engineering skills
- Experience in integration of Automatic Test Equipment system using IEEE488 standard bus (GPIB) and Lab view - Official training and implementation experience
- Experience of 8/16/32 bit microcontroller based system design (hardware and software)
- Knowledge and experience in Functional test design and development practices and processes
- Be fluent in English
- Minimum 4 years within a Electronics manufacturing organization in Functional Test Development
- Strong analytical, statistical and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to implement Test programs and fixtures to set schedules
- Familiarity with the electronics industry and component application is essential
- Willing and able to travel outside the Country (as required)
- C/C++, C#/VC++ programming for Windows based applications , LabView/TestStand experience
- C/Assembly programming for embedded system
- Strong in Analog / Digital / Mixed-Signal circuit analysis and design
- NI PXI hardware knowledge
- Self Motivated, strong interpersonal skills, flexible attitude to work and people
- Ability to take on responsibility and ownership
- Able work at the highest level in an organization
Salary is Negotiable, working condition and term favorable, so come for an Interview to find out more about us and the job
Emerson (Thailand) Limited
61 Moo 1 Tambol Banlen, Amphur Bangpa-In,
Ayutthaya Province 13160
Tel : 035-351-442-5 Fax : 035-351-446
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Emerson (Thailand) Ltd.
Emerson (Thailand) Ltd.
Emerson is a global supplier of Process Control Solutions to a spectrum of Industries and Customers. We are growing our business in Thailand and across Asia so are looking to expand our Supplier Engineering support office in Ayutthaya.
We are look for Self Motivated people who are interested in growing with us, in the following role: