Test Code Development Engineer
HGST (Thailand) Ltd.
Organization : HGST (Thailand) Ltd.
Department Name : Test Engineering
Location : Prachinburi, Thailand
Job Role & Responsibilities:
- Participate in design, develop, implement and maintain Hard Drive Test software to support company’s HDD testing process for high-volume manufacturing environment.
- Test code improvement in Yield, Quality and Productivity
- Earlier involvement in new product to support time to market and time to volume.
- Test Process problem analysis and solving in the operation
- Oversea co-ordinates about technical related to the product.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Electrical, Electronic, Control, Computer, Mechatronics Engineering
- At least 2-4 years of experience in related field
- Requires experience in C/C++ development
- Good knowledge in programming with Assembly, JAVA, Linux, OOP a plus.
- Good verbal and written communication in English skills.
- Ability to solve problems quickly and make strong individual contributions.
- Able to work under pressure, Analytical skill, Communication skill, Coordination skill, Customer Oriented, Flexible, Good at Mathematics, Hard-working, Initiative, Positive Thinking and Self-motivated
- Able to work in Prachinburi
Human Resources Department
Tel: (66) 3727 0500 ext. 613167
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง HGST (Thailand) Ltd.
HGST (Thailand) Ltd.
HGST (formerly Hitachi Global Storage Technologies) is a market leader in enterprise hard disk drives and develops advanced hard disk drives, enterprise-class solid state drives, and external storage solutions and services that are used by large and sophisticated technology companies to store, preserve and manage data. HGST storage solutions have a reputation for quality, reliability and innovation. Our drives are trusted by the world’s high-transactional enterprises, Internet services companies, creative professionals, and consumer electronics and automotive system manufacturers to store the avalanche of new content resulting from cloud computing and services, virtualization, social networks, HD video and mobile platforms.
The company employs tens of thousands of people throughout the world. We have manufacturing locations in the U.S., Singapore, Thailand, the Philippines and China. Development laboratories are located in San Jose, California and Rochester, Minnesota, USA; and in Odawara and Fujisawa, Japan. Our sales and technical support offices are strategically located throughout Europe, Asia and North America
If you be a part of our organization. Please join us as the following positions