PRTR Executive Recruitment
Location : HuaHin
Salary: 50,000 – 60,000 Baht/month + benefits
- Coaching, inspiring, supervising and motivating a telesales team.
- Ensuring the team meets the sales targets.
- Providing sales training and development opportunities and handling performance management.
- Maintaining a good understanding of the market dynamics in the respective sector.
- Developing sales strategies to guarantee success and growth.
- Developing and maintaining customer relationships.
- Handling customer complaints and enquiries.
- Monitoring random calls for quality assurance.
- Forecasting and analyzing sales data.
- Reporting to the Cluster Director of Sales regularly on KPIs.
- Keeping to targets and managing KPIs.
- Taking responsibility for and assisting the Cluster Director of Sales in managing sales of the water park (which may include other properties) for all segments and ensuring that targets are achieved within the agreed time periods.
- Establishing both short and long-term common sales strategies and plans for the company’s products and services.
- Assisting in any assigned projects and/or events.
- Thai nationality only with a Bachelor’s Degree in any related field
- Having a minimum of 5 years’ experience in managing a telesales team
- Proven track record in meeting sales targets
- Pleasant personality, creative and possesses strong leadership skills
- Possesses analytical and planning skills and a good understanding of the hospitality industry
- Good business presentation skills
- Good communication ability in English
- Able to travel upcountry on a weekly basis
We invite qualified candidates to submit their resume stating their present and expected salary via APPLY NOW
PRTR Executive Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
2034/99 Ital-Thai Tower 22nd Fl., New Petchburi Rd,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10310
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง PRTR Executive Recruitment
PRTR Executive Recruitment
Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990, we have been a part of a roller coaster ride called Thailand's economy. We have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle and the recent devastating floods. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
We currently have 5 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand employing a total of 232 staff with a further 41 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand. Our plan is for PRTR to become Thailand’s most successful recruitment, staff outsourcing and business process outsourcing services group of companies.