Tecnical Support Engineer (SCADA or Robot)
- Maintaining relationships and ensuring all existing customer requirements are met.
- Identifying and sourcing new market opportunities.
- Actively promoting the company's products.
- Providing specified information as required.
- Liaising with customers and assisting in problem solving.
- Preparing and conducting presentations to customers.
- Qualifying sales enquiries and generating quotations.
- Locating and developing specific sales opportunities and plans.
- Implementing sales and marketing activities for the company’s products and services.
- Being responsible for assigned projects including project plans and reports.
- Communicating with the technical support team and related departments to ensure the efficiency of company operations.
- Controlling and implementing sales and marketing plans to achieve principal objectives.
- Building and maintaining good relationships with customers.
- Visiting customers and providing technical services and information.
- Bachelor degree in Electrical engineering / Automation engineering and all any fields of Engineering.
Computer C++ ,VB ,Scada ,PLC and other program. ( Scada is very advantage for consideration )
- Male ONLY
- Age: less than 28 years old.
- Technical educational background (preferably in Electrical-mechanical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, System Engineering, or Factory Automation / PLC or related fields).
- Proficient in programmable logic controllers (PLC) such as Siemens S7, Kloeckner Moeller is advantageous. (Required for Electronic Engineers).
- Good command of English or ability to communicate.
- Able to work independently and flexible to attend unusual shift working and 24 hours standby duty.
- Good skills of computer (Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Power point) and English (speaking, reading and writing)
- Have ability to drive a car by self and if have a car is advantage for considerations and plus special request for “DRIVER’S LICENCE”
- Have experience of SCADA or Robot business