SSC Integration Co., Ltd.
Technology Consulting Engineer – Oil & Gas (1 position)
Red Basket is looking for a Technology Advisory to drive strategy and advisory within Thailand; focused on Resources industry segments (Utilities, Energy and Chemicals & Natural Resources).
Responsibilities would include:
- Drive, shape and deliver technology and digital strategy / technology advisory
- Face and consult senior leaders in client organization; and emerge as a trusted advisor on their digital / technology journeys
- Think strategically, analyze complex problems, execute effectively, and deliver high quality work against tight deadlines.
- Analyze data, derive insights, and provide strategy
- Support business development pursuits on focus areas as mentioned above – ability to bring together varied aspects to drive value as per value proposition
Thai National, Male, age between 25-35 years old
Bachelor’s or Master's Degree in Chemical Engineering or Science
Minimum 3 years experience in FEED or EPC, Petrochemical, Refinery, Oil & Gas or Offshore sectors
Experience of major refining projects would be beneficial e.g. FCCU / HCU / CDU / HVU / SWS, etc.
Proven ability to coordinate process teams
Experience in developing H&MB, PFD's, P&ID's, MSD's and process equipment / instrument datasheets
Experience in Relief and Blowdown calculations
Strong experience in Process Simulation (HYSIS / ASPEN / PROII).
Process study experience would be beneficial
HAZop / SIL experience (chairman or attendee)
Process control capability beneficial e.g. Process Control Philosophy, Cause and Effects, etc.
At least a Diploma level in Occupational Safety and Health
Recognised Environmental, Occupational Health or Security Qualification preferred
Lead Auditor – OSHAS 18001 or ISO 14001 preferred
Has experience in a HSSE role at least 4 projects in Industrial and global experience, and preferably at least 2 core industries and worked in at least 1 international location
Proficient in the use of current MS Office package, i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and other applications
Has knowledge detailed aspects of Contracts and change management issues relating to HSE
Has the skill to produce Monthly project and HSSE Presentations
Has most understanding of Continuous Improvement in relation to Behavioral Based HSE Process
Has most knowledge of the worksite organizational requirements, and worksite IR issues
Has most knowledge of HSSE issues relating to the project execution activities. Holds a globally recognized HSE qualification
Desired skills & experience:
- Preferably more than 4 years of experience in strategy, consulting environments – with previous exposure to Resources organizations at Thailand / ASEAN
- Minimum Level II Professional Engineering License from the Engineering Council of Thailand (if any).
- Experience in digital, IoT and relevant technologies in resources areas with deep experience in one of the key areas i.e. utilities - grid, customer and channels, Energy – Upstream, retail and gas PAM etc.
- Familiar with API, ASME and relevant standards and design codes
- Familiar with typical Process simulation packages; HYSYS or Pro II, HTRI, Flarenet, Flaresim, Pipesim, Pipenet, Flowmaster.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, run with ambiguity and thrive with a challenge. Must be a self-starter who can operate in a constantly evolving team environment
- Clear communication, a natural sense of diplomacy with the ability to gather information and gain respect from all business stakeholders
- Excellent organizational skills; problem solving and analysis ability with experience in presentation development