Technical Sales Executive
“MAKE GREAT THINGS HAPPEN”
- Maintaining loyalty of existing customers & dealers and at the same time acquiring new markets through the understanding of customers, business needs and consulting skills.
- Develop and implement appropriate sales & marketing activities for responsible areas and dealer in alignment with corporate goals
- Create and develop new projects with key customers in their area of responsibility
- Provide excellent services in order to exceed sales targets for the respective area
- Act as an information channel between company and existing/potential markets/customers/dealers
- Coordinate with internal and external relevant parties to ensure smooth & effective cooperation with up-to-dated information
- Male or female, age between 28-35 years
- Master or Bachelor’s degree in Microbiology, Biotechnology, Biochemistry
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in Sale & Marketing, experience in dealing with Food and Beverage industry
- Ability to work in team and independently
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Bold and vibrant personality
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview. Interested persons, please send application with resume, current and expected salary, contact phone number and recent photo to the company’s address.
19th FL., Emporium Tower,
622 Sukhumvit Rd., Klongton,
Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110
Tel. (662) 667-8000 Fax. (662) 667-8399
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Merck Ltd.
Merck Thailand is a caring company dedicated to supplying pharmaceuticals and chemicals to hospitals, institutions, and the industry in Thailand. Established in Thailand in 1991 as a joint venture between Merck KGaA (Germany), and B. Grimm (Thailand), Merck Thailand has over 150 employees, with its main office located in Bangkok and a chemicals distribution center located at Bangpoo Industrial Estate. With a tradition of over three hundred years, our head quarter - Merck KGaA, is the oldest pharmaceutical and chemical company in the world. It has 173 companies in 64 countries and around 40,000 employees worldwide. For more information, please visit us at www.merck.co.th