Elastomer Products (Thailand) Ltd./บริษัท อีลาสโตเมอร์ โปรดักส์ (ประเทศไทย) จำกัด
Elastomer Product Ltd was founed in Christchruch, New Zealand in 1974.
Our range of specialty products now include tubing and profiles made from rigid and flexible PVC, Silicone and Thermoplastic Rubber, Nylon, Polyolefin, ABS and Acrylic.
Elastomer Products Thailand, located in Amata City I.E. wishs to fill the following position
Technical Projects Supervisor – Extrusion/หัวหน้างานด้านเทคนิค-ส่วนอัดขึ้นรูปชิ้นงาน
Extrusion Equipment – Plant
To work with maintenance staff to make sure that all production machinery is maintained and operating to a high standard and machinery problems are dealt with efficiently and effectively.
- To maintain clean, tidy and efficient workspace.
- Implement and maintain 5S
- Make sure that mould tool and plant breakdowns are attended to in the most efficient manner.
- Provide input for the continuous improvement of equipment and processes
- Supervise the activities of contractors
- Where required attend after hour problems
- Make sure all factory equipment is operated in a safe manner with all guarding in place and safety training provided to new operators where required.
- Introduction of New Products and Processes
- Manage the development, testing and introduction of new products, machinery and processes.
- By coordination with the Technical Manager NZ and the department Manager, manage the testing of new processes and products in the factory.
- Train factory staff in the safe and efficient production of new products, use of new machinery and introduction of new processes.
- In cooperation with the Quality Manager, make sure written procedures are created for all new products, machinery and processes.
Development dead lines
Extrusion Tool Setting and Management
- Make sure that tool and die setting occurs efficiently on all shifts.
- Make sure that accurate procedures exist for the setting of all tools and dies.
- Train Operators in correct use of Extrusion tools to improve productivity and eliminate damage to Extrusion tools..
- Make sure tools and dies are catalogued and stored in an appropriate manner.
- Make sure tools and dies are maintained correctly
- Implement and manage Extrusion inspection and maintenance program.
Technical Sales Support
- Provide technical support to the sales staff and key customers as required
- Produce engineering drawings for sales staff and customers.
- Undertake customer visits
- Work closely with engineering and technical departments at EPL
- Undertake technical training as role requires