Intercon Biz Consulting (IBC) comprises a team of professional and experienced recruitment consultants with specialization in diverse industries. We are ambitious to provide exquisite services which exceed our customer’s expectation and requirements in a professional and cost effective approach. Currently, we are assisting one of our clients to search for:
Technical Project Manager
Join with a leading European ceramic manufacturing company with workforce of around 7,300 people and presence in 125 countries around the world. The company has production facilities in Europe, Mexico and Thailand. Their products gain high recognition internationally and is expanding satisfactorily in the new growth markets including Asia, the Middle East and Russia.
The company has opened a new position as Technical Project Manager to facilitate communication and manage project deliverable. The Technical Project Manager reports to Managing Director and will work at their Nongkhae, Saraburi factory.
- End-to-end project management including project planning, project schedule, budget planning, project implementation, project control and final delivery of projects to meet expectations within timeline, quality and budget
- Manage, review and implement technical requirement
- Manage and facilitate stakeholders from various internal business units and external entities during presales state in order to establish appropriate IT solution
- Compose business proposal which responds to enterprise business requirements
- Understand and propose initiatives on business requirement, business analyst and provide alternative solutions to support business decision
- Communicate and manage cross vendors project. Manage vendor deliverable and work quality.
- Resolve immediate issues and manage external parties expectation
- Lead regular and unplanned meetings internally and externally
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in Engineering or related fields
- Possess recognized project management qualifications, such as PMI would be an advantage
- 5 years project management experience
- Extensive knowledge and experience in professional project management methodologies
- Experience in the ceramics field a plus
- Experience in negotiation and budget control
- Good command of English
- Good presentation skill
- Proficient in using MS Office program
Interested person please send your resume in English with photo to:
How to apply Click APPLY NOW to submit your application.
Intercon Biz Consulting Co., Ltd.
12/3 Paholyotin Soi 14, Paholyotin Road,
Samsem Nai, Payathai, Bangkok 10400, Thailand
Tel: (66) 02 932 3616
Cell phone: 081 936 5624
Website : www.interconbiz.com