“Currently, Wiik & Hoeglund Public Company Limited is a manufacturer and distributor of High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) pipe and fittings, Low Density Polyethylene (LDPE) pipe and fittings, Polypropylene pipe and fittings, Weholite Spiro pipe and WehoTank. We are manufacturer with high capacity and high potential of production and quality of product is recognized internationally.”
In order to expand business growth in domestic and export markets, we are seeking for high caliber professionals to join our team as below:
Technical & Product Engineer
Wiik & Hoeglund Public Co., Ltd. has been supplying High Quality Polyethylene pipes in both domestic and foreign markets for over 30 years. The Company is ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 certified.
Our team is now looking for a Technical & Product Engineer to join us working on providing technical knowledge & support regarding to company products and services to all concerned parties.
- Prepare, schedule, coordinate and monitor the assigned engineering tasks
- Cooperate and communicate effectively with all concerned parties and other participants to provide assistance and technical support
- Perform engineering tasks in compliance to applicable codes, practices, international standards, customer requirements and specifications
- Prepare technical knowledge and product supporting document in accordance with the international standards and professional engineering practices.
- Review engineering deliverables and initiate appropriate corrective actions
- Male or Female, age not over 35 years
- Bachelor’s or Master degree in Mechanical, Chemical, Civil, Sanitary Engineering or related field
- 2 – 5 years working experience in providing engineering support on piping systems are also welcomed.
- Current engineer license
- Familiarity with rules, regulations, best practices and various piping standards
- Proficiency in English, writing, reading and verbal communication
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Office, Microsoft project, AutoCAD skills
- Knowing ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO18001, EPANET, CYBERNET, KYPIPE, FEA, Solid work, application development, ANSI, ASME etc. would be an advantage
- Able to work in Bangkok, up-country and abroad
- Proven working experience as an engineer
- Working knowledge of piping system would be an advantage
- Decision making ability and leadership skills
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- An ability to work independently and as a team
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Time management and organization skills
- Good service mind, Good creativity, Quick to learn
- An ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Good administrative skills, Proactivity and productivity
Interested applicants : Please send / e-mail your English detailed resume and salary history: stating full qualifications, working experience, expected salary and enclose a recent photo by mail or e-mail to
90 CWTower A, 35th Floor , Ratchadapisek Road, Huaykwang Sub-District
Huaykwang District, Bangkok 10310